Windshield banner

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member
I was looking into doing a windshield banner to mix it up a little....I need some input! I buy parts from latemodel and lethal.... I want to add something when you are looking at the front of my car.... Black car .....white or silver :??:eek:r any other ideas thanks...

03SVTscott

Established Member
Like this?

a8a364bde0df688f00f3d1fd81933b73_zps6539fb90.jpg

I was thinking about doing something too.....just to see how it looks. I was thinking putting something vertical on the left hand side or on the bottom of the windshield....not really sure what I want to do...

ctgreddy

Established Member
Deff silver. I have a silver banner on mine and like it. Not the best picture but you get the idea.

null_zps0a4e15c7.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Like this?

a8a364bde0df688f00f3d1fd81933b73_zps6539fb90.jpg

I was thinking about doing something too.....just to see how it looks. I was thinking putting something vertical on the left hand side or on the bottom of the windshield....not really sure what I want to do...

I love that hood! Yeah, a banner like that looks really nice. Especially with dark paint. IMO white or silver works. Silver is a tad more subdued than white.

Torrance

Shenanigans!
Established Member
I rock the banner from my tuner. I don't get paid to, but I get unrivaled support from him!

TapaTalk won't load the pic...

Dominican_7

Established Member
Maybe "Your Business Here" would get you some attention. :beer:

The thought has passed my mind but I always go back to why give them the free advertisement. See if you can get a sponsor...

Woody6799

Established Member
The only banner I would get would have to mean something to me. Where I buy my parts is not meaningful, but I would run one for my tuner. I also prefer something subtle and across the bottom... like a gunmetal.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
one of these is about the only banner I would consider putting on any of my vehicles without some form of compensation:

banners.jpg

Jkay98

Established Member
Back in the day when I was in high school I had a 4 banger foxbody blue on blue with chrome everywhere. It was quite ghetto now that I look back but that's the way it came when I bought it, I wish I had a picture of it.
Anyhow I put "Flash Me" on the windshield but it didn't get the results I wanted!

03SVTscott

Established Member
I love that hood! Yeah, a banner like that looks really nice. Especially with dark paint. IMO white or silver works. Silver is a tad more subdued than white.

FYI....not my car, stole the picture from the internet to get some ideas for myself lol....can't take the credit for the hood :)

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
FYI....not my car, stole the picture from the internet to get some ideas for myself lol....can't take the credit for the hood :)

HAHAHA... that's actually my car. I wouldn't typically rock a windshield banner, but the guys at lethal are amazing and deserve any attention they can get :)

Users who are viewing this thread