Window Sticker Question

03sixbanger

Derrick
Established Member
Does anybody with an 03 cobra have a window sticker that I could see? I am wanting to know what all "options" that were standard on the 03s were listed. I'm going to get a recreation.

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Does anybody with an 03 cobra have a window sticker that I could see? I am wanting to know what all "options" that were standard on the 03s were listed. I'm going to get a recreation.

Jeff03WindowStickerOri.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Funny that they put the gas guzzler tax under Optional Equipment. LOL! Oh, and that gas guzzler tax was only added to the 2003 sticker. 2004s were exempt from that danged tax.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Funny that they put the gas guzzler tax under Optional Equipment. LOL! Oh, and that gas guzzler tax was only added to the 2003 sticker. 2004s were exempt from that danged tax.

Was that because they installed bigger cats on the 04's?

mrose75

Established Member

What? What the hell?? Well, good for those that bought them in 04, I guess. Note to self, always wait for the second year of a new model.

bubblehead93

Established Member
when i bought mine in July 2002 there were only two options available with an iou on a third. Ash tray/cig lighter and spoiler delete. You received in the mail from Ford SVT a letter for the third, the option to purchase chrome wheels at reduced cost once they became available.

edit:

found my window sticker and all my svt letters associated with the purchase. interesting, my sticker lists standard vehicle price as $33,125.00 with a msrp of $34,750.00, but is otherwise identical to the above sample.

Last edited:

bubblehead93

Established Member
not familiar with the 04 cobra differences - what shift light - the up arrow on the dash that lights up when it wants you to shift. had those in 03 too.

Users who are viewing this thread