Will Someone Build a Signature for Me?

Lowflight

Established Member
Just got a 03 Z06 with goodies and have a few pics I would like to merge and change the car to TOrch red...here are the pics...

orig.jpg
[/img]
orig.jpg

2003 Z06Torch Red / Mod Red with Z16 Polished ZO6 wheels. Hurst Shifter, 160 Thermostat, Competition Cams 224-228/ 588 114 lsa cam, springs, pushrods, UD pulley, Tuned by Norris Motosports, Halltech Stinger, Kook's Headers, 3" off-road X pipe, 420+hp / 383tq to the ground, backbone plate, Vette Essentials interior, and more.

Here are the stats on the car...could someone meld these into a nice sig?

Thanks

Ill find a way to make it up to whoever does this right...

Last edited:

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
So you have a C6 and a C5 Z06 AND an M3. You seem to be doing well or just in massive amounts of debt. Either way, have fun.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
95riosnake said:
here, gave it a shot with what I had to work with.

Z06sig.jpg
Nice job! I like that photo by the way. Here's another idea. Put the '403hp' along the bottom of the photo (right justified) and the 'the only way to fly' across the top (left justified). And delete the dash graphic or use the whole dash image rather than cut it in half. Again, nice job with what you had to work with. :beer:

Lowflight

Established Member
95riosnake said:
here, gave it a shot with what I had to work with.

Z06sig.jpg

That looks awesome...if you could move the words around and split them so they fit horizontal...it will be perfect....Thank you so much...I need to get photoshop big time...

95riosnake

Established Member
Well I tried splitting the image with the words, but there is just too much goin on in the background of that image to work with. So I got some new images to achieve the same idea. Let me know what you think.

z06sig2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread