Will it ever stop raining!!!!!!!

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Haven't driven my car in three weeks. Getting a new clutch and stuff on after the 4th of july... there goes another week atleast. Then my boss goes to greece in august and i get to work a month straight. See you guys next april-may.

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
wasn't minding the weather as it was really helping the lawn, we built the house and moved in May 2008 (so we had hydroseed) the yard wasn't filling in completely due to the heat and lack of rain last summer, but it is full now, only problem is everytime you go to wash a car, it freakin rains again :bored:
it has been raining for about 3 weeks, with a small break in between now, today or tomorrow is wash the cars day, and maybe just throw them back in the garage with a nice coat of wax in hopes the rain stops :beer:

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
got the cobra out for a nice ride thurs night, and no rain imagine. too bad no cruise events on thurs. now today back to severe storms fri afternoon/night, there goes all the fri night events.AGAIN

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
i'm in southern CT right now and its beautiful. We had a bad storm with a tornado warning last night but perfect today. Looks to be a good day here.

chuckstang: i'm leaving for Iraq. I start my pre-mobilization July 5th

chuckstang

Established Member
so I hear it was nice in some areas Sat, not here, drizzle all day.

Today, rain, more rain.

BUT THEY ARE SHOWING CLEARNG FOR FRIDAY

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
WOW, its raining right now, thank god, my grass was getting dry!

chuckstang

Established Member
hmm, it rained a little yester day and sunday more so where I am and today is well a wash

I did not really see the sun for more than a hour at a time at all this weekend

you lucked out!

Jake-actually my lawn still looks burnt, I think it must be dead hahah

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
You better invest in some Scotts lawn care!
Mine ownt stop growing, and everytime I want to mow, its raining or to damn wet!

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
Ironically the lawn gets tons of water, but then fungus grows (red thread) and the lawn looks like shit.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
It's rained every god damned day for weeks...they promise a good weekend...we'll see. The way the weathers been I'm ready to commit harrry carry if it rains. I took of Monday and need four straight days of sunshine!!!

chuckstang

Established Member
raining and it looks like rain Fri and Sat

But hey Sunday no rain,they claim but I still have not heard any confirmation or any idea as to when this weather pattern will move the F on.

This is well over a month now. only got 2 months left of summer if that

I wish I had the job of the weatherman, they get paid to tell us what the weather is doing but give no explanation as to why and what the hell is going on or even give us a decent weather report a few days out. This weekend was pegged as goregous not long ago, boy how that changed

Users who are viewing this thread