Will I lose a lot hp??

im-1

Established Member
hi guys

is there big Difference between bassani header & LT hearder with 2,9 whipple (3.85 & 3.5 pully )

Because I will start a working on it next month and I already have the bassani and if there is a good difference i will sell it and get the LT .

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
hi gays

is there big defrant bitween bassani header & LT hearder with 2,9 whipple (3.85 & 3.5 pully )

Because I will start a working on it next month and I already have the bassani and if there is a good difference i will it sell and get the LT .

Thanks in advance

wtf_5487211_480x300.jpg

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Well........ since you said please.
Oh BTW it's IN a hurry. On a hurry would be.........oh shit, never mind you did say please.

va boy

Established Member
hi guys

is there big Difference between bassani header & LT hearder with 2,9 whipple (3.85 & 3.5 pully )

Because I will start a working on it next month and I already have the bassani and if there is a good difference i will sell it and get the LT .

Thanks in advance

There will be somewhat of a difference in Bassani mid-length headers vs. LT's, but I do not know an exact figure. Maybe someone else has tried it both ways and will chime in. Good luck.

mach1033

Established Member
I assume you have the bassani mid length and you want to know which long tube header will give you the most power with your future set up correct? first thing can you tell us what your current mods are to your car? Do you speak Arabic? If you do don't mind some of the "hudda" that some people gave you.

im-1

Established Member
I assume you have the bassani mid length and you want to know which long tube header will give you the most power with your future set up correct? first thing can you tell us what your current mods are to your car? Do you speak Arabic? If you do don't mind some of the "hudda" that some people gave you.

Do you speak Arabic? yes i do

just borla catback on 2xxxmi cobra

my future set up "which i already have it"

-2.9 whipple "3.85 and 3.5 pulleys"
-accufab throttle
-jlt nextgen 12"
-sct ba-3000 90mm
-mcleod rxt
-t-56 26spline input shaft
-bassani header
-bassani xpipe
-lethal 800hp return fuel sytem