Will I get my car.....

Whill Lethal's car arrive by next Friday?

• Yes!!!! =)

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • No =(

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lethal

Established Member
by my birthday (next Friday). This is a little poll to see who is right. And it is also a way for the next week to pass by. According to VOPC the car was released on Tuesday. So the poll question is... will the car make it from Dearborn, MI to Fort Lauderdale, FL by Friday, October 4th?

Please help this soon-to-be-owner get through the last few days. And if your not feeling up to it... vote anyway darnit!

Ray Ackerman

Established Member
I voted yes. But I was driving on I-95 today and there was an accident with two trucks,one was a car hauler and a Sonic Blue 03 came flying off the top crashing on it's roof!!!
I stopped and the shipping info said must be delivered by Oct 4th to Ft.Lauderdale.......

lethal

Established Member
-thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!-

-lethal gets off of the floor-

-dusts himself off-

-fixes his hair-

-stern look-

Very funny.

-stares down at floor-

-loox back at screen-

Not.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Mine was released on the 12th and didn't get to massachusetts till today the 27th. Thats 15 days from DAP to Mass. I think mass is closer than FL.

Ray Ackerman

Established Member
Originally posted by lethal
-thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!-

-lethal gets off of the floor-

-dusts himself off-

-fixes his hair-

-stern look-

Very funny.

-stares down at floor-

-loox back at screen-

Not.

Don't worry,they flipped it over and loaded it back on the truck.Now you will have a real Cobra.One from the road of hard knocks.....

TruBlu03

Hmmm, mine was released about the same time and to the same destination,(mine was actually built a week early it seems). I hope you get yours next week, maybe I'll get mine to!! I'm not holding my breath but it is possible if there are no delays, otherwise it will be the week after next. I would really like to have it before the next SVTOA meeting. I've already decided to take a few days off once it arrives to take in all it's splendor! Nobody at work understands me...I don't care, they can all kiss my white hairy bulbous a%%! I will have my Cobra! :D :D

Of course, getting it on or just before your birthday is just too sweet. :beer:

vbguy01

Established Member
Where on I-95 did that happen? I've been waiting for a Sonic Blue to come in here in Georgia. I asked the dealership rep on Wednesday where it was an he replied "it could have been in an accident or have fallen off the truck." Coincidence?....hmmm

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Originally posted by vbguy01
Where on I-95 did that happen? I've been waiting for a Sonic Blue to come in here in Georgia. I asked the dealership rep on Wednesday where it was an he replied "it could have been in an accident or have fallen off the truck." Coincidence?....hmmm

Umm, just for the record - IT WAS A JOKE! :-D

lethal

Established Member
Well, the car is in Miami, possibly on a truck on its way to the dealership... should be there tonight or tomorrow. :p

Looks like we're a go for pickup on Friday!

TruBlu03

Yep, mine is in too!!! Damn, have to finish an install tomorrow up in WPB and won't be done until after 7pm. :cryying:

I could try to post pone the work until Friday.....hmmmm

Damn, if they don't go for it I'll have to wait until Friday to pick up the car.

I may go completely bonkers before Friday! :xpl:

Hey Lethal, if I can't get mine tomorrow I will see you there on Friday. :D

svt-tmleader

Established Member
I can personally guarantee that, not only will lethal and llcoolstang get their cars on friday, but that I will drive both cars before them!

:rollseyes

BrianR

Mild Mannered
Established Member
My birthday is also on the 4th. I ordered mine on 7/23, it shipped 9/17. I'm picking it up tomorrow, one day early!

Good luck

Brian

key2you

Established Member
They usually take between 7-14 days for delivery (that is when the veh is shipped out). The car will go by train to the nearest train port. Then the dealer has 3 days to pick up the car from the train port. If you have the vin# contact the train port nearest you to see if it's in route or even if it's at the port.

svt-tmleader

Established Member
Originally posted by BrianR
My birthday is also on the 4th. I ordered mine on 7/23, it shipped 9/17. I'm picking it up tomorrow, one day early!

Good luck

Brian

Lethal ordered his car 4/20, I checked mty paperwork. It's been a long fun, wait. I hope I have made that time pleasant for him (and Dave)!

lethal

Established Member
What is worse? I had an order in on February 15th at another dealer. :rollseyes

So, its been like 7+ months. Well worth the wait (I wanted a second run car, I wanted it Sonic Blue, and I wanted for Oct 4.)

I saw it unloaded off the truck, giving them a day to go through it. Work demanded I be there so they could take me to lunch and then its off to get the car.

Thanx for everything Barry... I could pick it up tomorrow, but I'd rather wait. I have been this patient... right?

TruBlu03

I ordered a 1st run car at another dealer back in march. They had no clue whatsoever. Never even submitted the order then eventually got bumped to the second run. No notification, communication nada. Then they wouldn't submit the 2nd run order until they took delivery of the 1st run vehicles, expected delivery was in Jan! Fug that, bought a 4 Runner(already sold my 00 GT), lasted a week without the stang(I know, I'm pathetic) and ordered a Mach1. Ran the numbers and figured for $100-150 a month more I could have a Cobra and get it sooner than the Mach1! Was an easy choice I must say. So, Barry hooked me up. Actually, I think I got lucky as someone may have backed out of their order, don't remember just know I had my order in and an anticipated delivery date of Oct.

Unfortunately, it appears my Old's Intrigue has dropped in value $2000+ in the last month per KBB. WTF happend in the last month sheesh?? Oh well, it just won't help as much towards the Cobra.

Now I'm trying to re-schedule work tomorrow so I can pick it up :D
Might have to re-schedule anyways as I doubt I'll get much sleep knowing it's in!

lethal

Established Member
Ah, just pick it up on Friday... we can go race afterwards.... ok, just kidding. I know, in the last month my truck dropped about $1500 from what I thought I could get for it. :cryying:

In any event... I think it would be fun to meet since our cars are twins.

Users who are viewing this thread