Will 2005-2009 Eibach Sportlines fit 2011+

5PointOHNO

Established Member
I think the answer is yes. I intend on using the stock struts for now; will anything else be required (aside from PH bar) for the install?

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Thanks. I would ask how they drive, but I know who I am talking to :p

Sent from my Z10

LOL!!

They will work although the older sportlines spring rate is much stiffer in the front.

I cut 1/2 a rung off the front ones to drop it down for a stance

1361999877_zps2e62ac2a.jpg

1362000171_zps6c4c3cbb.jpg

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
Really should consider LCA/Relos UCA/Bracket.

I say this because, your wheel hop is going to get extremely bad without the LCA+Relos. To the point you'll feel like you are driving on ice at times.

Been there and done that with the H&R SS springs. A slightly bigger drop than yours in the rear.

UCA+Bracket because with that drop your UCA angle gets messed up enough it wears the pinion seal and bearings. I had my seal fail, with the 2.4" drop to your 2.0 rear drop, in about 3-4 months.

Didn't realized it had failed until I put the adjustable UCA on and the diff started leaking from the pinion seal with a corrected pinion angle.

You can always wait, but about 300 bucks for a UCA+bracket vs 500(if your lucky)+ to get the diff fixed.

Just saying based off personal experience. :D

The Guz

Established Member
I think the answer is yes. I intend on using the stock struts for now; will anything else be required (aside from PH bar) for the install?

yes they work perfect, i have them on mine

Really should consider LCA/Relos UCA/Bracket.

I say this because, your wheel hop is going to get extremely bad without the LCA+Relos. To the point you'll feel like you are driving on ice at times.

Been there and done that with the H&R SS springs. A slightly bigger drop than yours in the rear.

UCA+Bracket because with that drop your UCA angle gets messed up enough it wears the pinion seal and bearings. I had my seal fail, with the 2.4" drop to your 2.0 rear drop, in about 3-4 months.

Didn't realized it had failed until I put the adjustable UCA on and the diff started leaking from the pinion seal with a corrected pinion angle.

You can always wait, but about 300 bucks for a UCA+bracket vs 500(if your lucky)+ to get the diff fixed.

Just saying based off personal experience. :D

i have no wheel hop whatsoever with mine, the only thing i have is the springs.....

Users who are viewing this thread