Will 03Cobra burnout in 4th great from stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
My friend has 93 notchback and he said if isn't burnout from stop in 4th gear take it free, he want to sale it about $8000(it is molded). I know every moded car may do it, but will the stock 03 Cobra do it?

akaeric

Established Member
Agree! I'm speechless sorry just no comment dude. Other than thats on hell of a gear.

slick4_6

Established Member
wtf-lightning.jpg

FKing1

Established Member
From this and previous threads, can't figure out if this guy is for real or having fun putting us on! Where is K.S.A.?
Fred K.

sam

Established Member
yea, if i put two space saver spares on the back and a 588 ring gear.

inteller

Established Member
doesn't matter, for the looks of his profile he's probably the same one that ragged on that Skylione in the video circulating. Probably one of those same guys that just leaves their car out in the desert after it runs out of gas.

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
ksa= kingdom of saudi arabia i believe. why do you want to know if a stock 03 can do it, you get the 93 free if it doesnt, not an 03

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
Think about it this way. If his friends car can burn out in 4th at a stop, then his car is very slow because it will never hook it will burn out all 4 gears and the 03 cobra will have finished the race parked the car and headed to the snack bar before his friend gets to the finish line. I think its time for your friend to look into some good tires.

Hissss5

Oni 1
Established Member
We can always count on "Saadcobra" to come up with threads like this one....:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by saadcobra
My friend has 93 notchback and he said if isn't burnout from stop in 4th gear take it free, he want to sale it about $8000(it is molded). I know every moded car may do it, but will the stock 03 Cobra do it?

You're a moron.

inteller

Established Member
maybe he can get you a good deal on some oil since his family probably owns all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread