Wild card weekend picks

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Lets have 'em and try to be objective and not pick a team because you hate the other.

Ravens at Patriots: I'll go with the Pats only because they are at home where they are 8-0 at Gillette Stadium this season and seem like a different team at home and its gonna be cooooold here Sunday.

Jets at Bengals: I'm calling an upset here and a win for the Jets. Revis will shut down Chad Whathe****oh and I just don't think the Bengals match up well against the Jets.

Eagles at Cowboys: Very tough call here and in this game I would go with whoever has home field advantage so I'll say Cowboys but I'll guarantee it won't be as easy as last week.

Packers at Cardinals: Haven't seen too much of either team this year but the Packers are hot and the Cardinals have been Jekyll and Hyde all year. Packers win.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Pats, Jets, and the Pack advance

as for the dallas/ philly game...man thats a tough call, i wanna say the eagles will take it in a close one but man dallas has been lookin good as of late, damn good infact

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Packers - They are my team but I still think they are better than the Cardinals, in a year or two Aaron Rodgers will be in the same sentence as Manning (Peyton, not Eli), Brees and Brady.
Cowboys - Have been playing well and stomped the Eagles last week
Bengals - Rookie QB in playoffs...Jets are lucky to be there and this week the luck runs out.
Patriots - Even though the Ravens are a tough team, the Patriots are too experienced to get bounced in first round

Last edited:

ralvarez

Established Member
ravens @ patriots: i'll take baltimore on this one
jets @ bengals: i'll take the Jets
eagles @ cowboys: COWBOYS
packers @ cardinals: cardinals

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Bengals - Last week was meaningless, but this week the Bengals will smack the Jets around.

Packers - This is a dangerous team, and one that everyone in the NFC should be worried about...they're getting on a solid roll. They've won 7 of their last 8, and only lost by a point to Pittsburg.

Eagles - Hehe, the Jokes about to be on the Cowboys, who are still riding high after winning the NFC East, but paybacks a bitch and the Eagles will knock the Boys out of the playoffs.

Ravens - New England has lost Wes Welker, and their defense is not what it's been in recent years, they will struggle to overcome the Ravens defense. Ravens win a close one in Foxboro.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Ravens @ Patriots: Ravens
Jets @ Bengals: Bengals
Eagles @ Cowboys: Cowboys
Packers @ Cardinals: Packers

Two home teams, Two road teams.

yellowbra

Established Member
well at least the packers seem to be everyones pick to win. Although if you watched last weeks game against the cardinals it would be an easy pick for this week.

ralvarez

Established Member
ravens @ patriots: i'll take baltimore on this one
jets @ bengals: i'll take the Jets
eagles @ cowboys: COWBOYS
packers @ cardinals: cardinals

half way their! i think i'm the only one picking the cardinals!

Bengals - Last week was meaningless, but this week the Bengals will smack the Jets around.

Packers - This is a dangerous team, and one that everyone in the NFC should be worried about...they're getting on a solid roll. They've won 7 of their last 8, and only lost by a point to Pittsburg.

Eagles - Hehe, the Jokes about to be on the Cowboys, who are still riding high after winning the NFC East, but paybacks a bitch and the Eagles will knock the Boys out of the playoffs.

Ravens - New England has lost Wes Welker, and their defense is not what it's been in recent years, they will struggle to overcome the Ravens defense. Ravens win a close one in Foxboro.

well, it shows you dont know what you are talking about!!!!!! :loser:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
So far I'm 0-2.

I WANT the pats to win, but I doubt they will.... And I think the cards will beat the packers..

So I'm going with the ravens and cards.

Users who are viewing this thread