wifey/baby need a SUV ! - ideas ??

nxhappy

Established Member
hey guys, the wifey/baby need a new SUV. I would like to be in the $20-25k range. 2017 or 2018. I would like good MPG, and decent space. So far I am considering a new Honda CR-V or Subaru Forester. What say you ?

Blown 89

Established Member
Depending on how old your baby is you may want to test fit rear facing toddler seats first. A lot of those cheap little SUV's can't accommodate the 1-2 year car seats.

ClayDee

Established Member
Nissan Rouge can be had in that price range. Very reliable and great on gas. That's what I got when the ole lady and the baby needed a new ride.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I just picked up a Grand Cherokee Overland. Seriously a super nice SUV for the money. Extremely comfortable and has pretty much all the options and gadgets you can get on a newer vehicle.

If you want a 2017 or 18, you might be able to get a 6er for that price-range if you look around. I wanted the Hemi though for power and towing. Thing is super nice inside and out.

9GddW4V.jpg

bp5D3Zr.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We have a '16 Edge and love it. Gets good mileage and is larger then the 13 Edge we had prior. Got it for $24k last year.
I cast a vote for the '16 Edge, as well. I couldn't be more pleased with my '16 Edge Sport overall. And now that it has a Livernois tune, I'm ecstatic. No unnecessary 3rd row seating means more rear storage. Great tech & features. Comfortable. Solid.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Mid mileage Suburbans can be had for high 20s.

Bought mine with 80000 miles for 28k

Pretty much a Sherman Tank

Users who are viewing this thread