wife's new ride

Chosyn1

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
so for the past 5 years my wife has driven a BMW X3..it started to take a turn for the worse so we decided on trading it in before it got too nasty.. went with a '13 v6 premium and we love every bit of it so far.. no plans for "go-fast" mods as we have the Cobra but she does want some "beauty" mods as she calls it. :rockon:

image_zps8178ee66.jpg

image_zps582fd37d.jpg

kaz109

Established Member
Can your wife drive a manual or did you have to buy an auto like every other guy on this site?

Kiohtee

Established Member
Nice score for your wife OP!

Can your wife drive a manual or did you have to buy an auto like every other guy on this site?

Aw man, don't hate on the autos. I can drive stick just fine but if I have a choice I'd rock auto.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Nice those are quick. Hell they have as much power as 96-01 Cobras right?

Chosyn1

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
@kaz- yeah she can drive a manual, this was just too good a deal to pass up
@earico- maybe on the top end but my 01 felt alot more torquey, we got it mainly for the gas mileage and she wanted somethin sporty...doesn't hurt that we can fill up w/ 87 octane=)

440sprint

Established Member
Nice!

What are some spec's on that V6 Mustang: hp, tq, mpg est, 4/5 spd auto, dual exhaust?

What beauty mods interest wifey?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations to your wife. Nice Mustang. One of the first beauty mods I'd recommend are some nicer wheels. That's probably already on her list. :)

Chosyn1

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
Nice!

What are some spec's on that V6 Mustang: hp, tq, mpg est, 4/5 spd auto, dual exhaust?

What beauty mods interest wifey?

sticker says 305 but i've read it's more like 260 or so rwhp..i've been getting great gas mileage 22 in town and 30 on the highway but i baby it..dual 6speed auto=)

Bob- definetly looking at some fresh wheels..chin spoiler, possible RTR or Roush:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread