wife's new race red 2016 GT/CS

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
Picked it up Saturday. I have not had a red car before but I am really digging it. Should keep the wife happy for a while. What do you guys think?

1. Front View
fef%20gtcs.jpg

2. Right Side View
YA3A9411%20copy.jpg

3. left side view
IMG_0023%20copy.jpg

4. Left quarter
IMG_0019%20copy.jpg

5. Keeping it SVT related
YA3A9344%20copy.jpg

6. wooden background
YA3A9301%20copy.jpg

7. grille
IMG_0034%20copy.jpg

Last edited:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
The car looks awesome, i really liked my 2011 GT/CS, I'm glade they cared that into the new body style.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Looks great.... It's funny how I keep thinking my next car won't be red, yet I consistantly get red.... Lol

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Looks great, The best color imo.

The car looks great, wheels not so much. Not sure what exactly it is but they just don't fit the rest of the car, IMO.

Lol @ the wheels. I bet you gel your hair. The wheels, who gives a crap about the wheels.

Zemedici

Established Member
Looks great, The best color imo.

Lol @ the wheels. I bet you gel your hair. The wheels, who gives a crap about the wheels.

Stupidest comment I've read today.

Wheels make the car. And +1 to OP, they look much better in person.

Car looks great!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice GT. I'm sure she'll love it for a long time. Color is perfect. As far as the wheels, she can always go aftermarket down the road if she get tired of the factory wheels.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Stupidest comment I've read today.

Wheels make the car. And +1 to OP, they look much better in person.

Car looks great!

That's whats wrong with kids your age. Wheels are things lady-men worry about. People that spend inordinate amounts of time customizing their Mycolor ambient lighting and manscaping themselves into some gender fluid hipster nightmare.
The only concern a man should have about their wheels is A. Can I get enough tire on it. B. They're not black, C. The lugs are tight.

mnewxcv

Established Member
I think it needs a drop! I don't think the wheels would look as bad with the car 2" down all around.

TClark22

Established Member
That's whats wrong with kids your age. Wheels are things lady-men worry about. People that spend inordinate amounts of time customizing their Mycolor ambient lighting and manscaping themselves into some gender fluid hipster nightmare.
The only concern a man should have about their wheels is A. Can I get enough tire on it. B. They're not black, C. The lugs are tight.

WTF kind of logic is this? Kids your age...what are you, ****ing 100?

So please tell me why people spend 1000s on wheels? Even drag setups people care about how they look. Just because you don't care...

Kiohtee

Established Member
Beautiful GT/CS AND Terminator, OP!

Would love to see this lady-man's car.

Users who are viewing this thread