Wife's Cool - Her idea to buy me a pulley and chip

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Last night when I got home there was a recent issue of 5.0 performance on my pillow. It's opened to the shootout article with JDM's 10 second '03.

My wife says "I was reading your magazine and I see that it doesn't take much to make your car faster, like pullies or something...is that what I can get you for your Birthday?"

I said "Oh yeah!!!!!" :coolman: :coolman:

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Dang...nice lady.
What does she want :shrug:

Is it her birthday or anniversity soon?

Some catch to this?

I know this is a wacked out idea in this day and age, but basicly she knows that when I'm happy then she's happy. She also knew I had gasoline in my veins from the day she met me 15 years ago. She was at Saturday's cruise...sorry you didn't get a chance to meet her.

CobraRLC

Established Member
Russ,
I have to agree with the rest she is a wonderful person. It was my pleasure to meet you both. GOT BOOST.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You have a wonderful wife. My own sweetheart has done stuff like that, even though she has no idea what the mods are for. All she knows is that it puts a smile on my face.
:)

hogger

SVT-a-holic
Established Member
That's a great wife! After coming back from our honeymoon in Colorado, my wife and I were trying to decide what to buy with the wedding money we received. We threw around some ideas and then she says to me..." was your car really that much slower than kpinco's and sambandit's? I think you should take some of the money and buy the exhaust you want" True story!! :thumbsup:

hogger

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by RedfireVert
I know this is a wacked out idea in this day and age, but basicly she knows that when I'm happy then she's happy. She also knew I had gasoline in my veins from the day she met me 15 years ago. She was at Saturday's cruise...sorry you didn't get a chance to meet her.

:beer:

Sweet...i was just playing with you :D

Can u get some more stuff :)

j card

Established Member
I know how it is, my wife talked ME into buying the 03! I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend that much, but she talked me into it. She felt guilty because she has gotten the last 3 new cars, and I was driving the same 5.0 Mustang for 12 years. I'm very lucky to have her - especially compared to the stories I hear from my friends about their wives.

Killer Cobra

Established Member
I got a good deal too. We are going to start breading German Shepherds so I bought the love of my life a Pink Paper Shepherd Puppy and in return I get the KB SC for x-max. It's a great deal!

Life is Good!!!

Users who are viewing this thread