Wife's 2005 Mustang GT has been OVERHAULED'

SVTSNK2004

Banned
Numerous offers have been made to purchase the car, even Foose himself offered to purchase it. But my wife is looking forward to the car shows and getting to know the Overhaulin' family. Only a few cars have been overhauled since last season. This season TLC green lighted them for 24 episodes. My wife's car is build #30. For every car show, overhaulin' will send a flat bed truck and they will take the car there for us. I can't wait for Sema this year. The show said they will give us special passes and it will allow us to roam the backstage area. My wife did deserve the build, for numerous personal reasons. They are strict on the applications from what I felt going through the process. As they told me it is a pick of the hat. My wife is looking for a hoopteee. Anyone have one for sale?

n/m read the first post.......here we go!

foose5.bmp

foose6.bmp

4b5c7c51.bmp

de0978c4.bmp

e1f280a8.bmp

04bc53a8.bmp

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
nice, ive never seen the show is it all apperance or are there any mods under the hood?

SVTSNK2004

Banned
c0dy said:
nice, ive never seen the show is it all apperance or are there any mods under the hood?

Chip Fosse did have Paxton install the HO blower. My wife has plans to lower the boost and it will have an intercooler for driveability, after the Saftey check process the Paxton intercooler will be installed.

Paxton Automotive announces the 2005 Mustang GT High Output Supercharging System. This system will increase horsepower from 300 to 470 and torque from 320 lb./ft. to 420 lb./ft.*

System details:

Boost Pressure of 9.5-10.5 psig on a stock engine
NOVI 2200 gear-driven supercharger with unmatched dependability
Massive 24"x13"x3.5" charge cooler core with 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing assembly capable of supporting up to 900 horsepower
Fuel management upgrade includes replacement high-flow fuel injectors and replacement high-flow fuel pump for safe, reliable operation
DiabloSport PredatorTM hand-held programmer to re-flash factory processor plus provides additional functions, such as fuel and timing adjustments, speedometer calibration for changes in tire size, automatic shift firmness adjustment and data logging
High-flow reusable air filter
High-flow compressor bypass valves provide surge-free operation
Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes all hardware
Paxton 3-year supercharger limited warranty
Suggested Retail Price: $5,095.95-Polished
Systems will start shipping 6/15/05
Product # Product Description

1001850-P
Polished finish NOVI-2200 System for the 2005 Mustang GT

Last edited:

SVTSNK2004

Banned
johnny-longtors said:
Read: You have to have a car that their advertisers/sponsors have parts for

I do not think so, from what the show told me Foose is the one who wanted to do the 05 Mustang. They have so many connections in the market, Ford Motor Company representative was even there.

SVTSNK2004

Banned
87Mustang5_0 said:
yeah i also want 2 see them...

I have 11 pictures, if you give me your E-Mail I will send them ASAP. Hopefully, if I can get out of work early so I could go see the car and take some close-ups. Foose badges look prefect. With the Magnaflow polished X Pipe and the Polished Cat-Back it sounds like a Saleen. So many small details that do not show up in the pictures. Car is local so I can go see it anytime during the safety check process. They auctally torque down every bolt to specs.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
is there some kind of sympathetic story as to why it got overhauled or did they just decide to overhaul it for no good reason than to play with the new 05.

Users who are viewing this thread