Wife killed a Goat.

recalcitrant

Established Member
So my wife is getting checked out in the vert by 2 dudes in a GTO (I'm not there). Sitting at a stop light, black goat launches. Wife rolls the start then goes WOT. Ran through 2nd into 3rd and let off. Beat him so bad she could pull in front of him for the entrance onto the highway. She told me this and I was laughing my ass off. Can you imagine getting whooped up on by a fine blond in a Terminator. Made my day. :beer:

Edit: All of this has been translated from woman into car enthusiast language.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Nice my gf has a few kills under her fancy belt. One was another pulled cobra, the dude was pissed! LOL Girl power isnt so weak now days.

recalcitrant

Established Member
My girlfriend is a maniac. I never encourage her anymore. Shes crazy!:burnout:

My wife asked me one day why the car was cutting out. I said "what"? She said yea when you get ready to shift, sometimes it cuts out.....I said "damn" :cuss: , stay out of my rev limiter!!

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
nice, she runs it to the limiter. lol. post of pics of said driver in HER car

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
So my wife is getting checked out in the vert by 2 dudes in a GTO (I'm not there). Sitting at a stop light, black goat launches. Wife rolls the start then goes WOT. Ran through 2nd into 3rd and let off. Beat him so bad she could pull in front of him for the entrance onto the highway. She told me this and I was laughing my ass off. Can you imagine getting whooped up on by a fine blond in a Terminator. Made my day. :beer:

Edit: All of this has been translated from woman into car enthusiast language.

Nice in for pics

Love the edit:lol1:.

F8L BYT

Established Member
You guys cant talk about these blondes and expect to get away without showing pics :nonono:

RedDemon91

Established Member
Am I the only one who, when first reading the subject of this thread thought of the Joe Cartoon thing with Osama bin Laden? "You killed my goat!" Yeah, I thought I was. :/

My god I saw that so many years ago!!! I thought I was the only one who watched Joe Cartoon.

Seriously though OP, pics of wife or GTFO!!!!!

:D:beer:

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
6a00d8341c00c753ef0112791751d428a4-pi

Users who are viewing this thread