Wife hit a deer last night

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Damn that sucks but it's why I drive big vehicles. The most I've ever had to do with my F250 was wash the blood off and pick limbs out of the undercarriage, I intentionally swerve to hit the ****ers. I can't wait to see what the deuce will do to one, it has a 1/4" steel bumper right at the level of their head.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
No airbag deployment thank goodness! She got lucky there, the deer kinda went under the vehicle instead of over.

Myzticsnake

Savage
Established Member
i hit a damn dead deer at 6am this morning on the freeway in my M5. Luckily the car sorta skipped over the mfer, but it still broke all the aerodynmic plastic shit under the car. I almost crapped all over myself cus it felt like i ran over a foot high cement curb at 85 mph, still cant believe i didnt break any suspension parts.

I looked under the car and its covered in blood and there is literally hunks of meat/hair hanging everywhere. When i drove home it smelled like i was driving a mobile bbq. Strangley smlled good, yet disgusting at the same time.

waggs

icy.i see.eye sea.icee.
Established Member
How do you guys like the flex? Glad no one was injured except the deer.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Glad to hear the wife is ok.. But i gotta say i was expecting to see more damage... They can absolutely destroy cars.. So all in all thats not too bad.. But glad she made it unharmed.

and the bill isnt too bad either.. I worked for ford and a few months ago we had one of our flexs sitting on the corner where 2 of our lots connected.. Some clowns in a box truck took the corner wrong and ripped the front end off of the flex(it was a Titanium).. Then they ran. We still found who it was.. Was over 8k in damage for the bumper,fender,1headlight(hid), and paint..

Good thing for insurance on that one lol

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Jeff you are right

DT glad Ms. Taylor is ok... Who is fixing it???

KB, Johnny Ellison is fixing it. Sucks, he told Hannah yesterday that some of the parts are on back order from Ford.

How do you guys like the flex? Glad no one was injured except the deer.
Love the Flex, it's the Limited Edition and has a lot of awesome features.

Glad to hear the wife is ok.. But i gotta say i was expecting to see more damage... They can absolutely destroy cars.. So all in all thats not too bad.. But glad she made it unharmed.

and the bill isnt too bad either.. I worked for ford and a few months ago we had one of our flexs sitting on the corner where 2 of our lots connected.. Some clowns in a box truck took the corner wrong and ripped the front end off of the flex(it was a Titanium).. Then they ran. We still found who it was.. Was over 8k in damage for the bumper,fender,1headlight(hid), and paint..

Good thing for insurance on that one lol

The initial quote was $5700, that was from our insurance company. After the body shop had it for a few days, they found an additional $3k worth of damage lol. So we are looking at close to $9k in damages.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Dang deer are all over here in utah I see at least one dead deer on the way to work each day.

20-COBRA-03

Banned
9k in damages? thats sickening. even if it's the insurance company that they're raping, you will be paying for it when they jack your rates. insurance is like everything else in life, a scam. glad to hear everything else is well though

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Wow 9k in damages is a lot! Glad she's alright, thank god for insurance!

...I know it'll be more because they just jump onto the street as soon as they see a car lol

:lol:

I would sue the fur off that deer.

:thumbsup:

Too funny guys lol. Also I guess I could have said "two funny guys lol" but either way.

Users who are viewing this thread