Wideband questions

Brandon Adams

Established Member
Read a lot about different Wideband controller to go with speed hut gauges. Trying to find the best one that doesn't break the bank and is easy to data log from. Any inputs help, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

cj428mach

Established Member
If a zeitronix will work with your gauge I highly recommend you go that route, lasota racing carries them. Don Lasota compares them to lab grade quality at 1/4 the price.

I've had innovates, and aem widebands before and the zeitronix is so much easier to install, setup and use. Its also much more stable of a reading.

Brandon Adams

Established Member
If a zeitronix will work with your gauge I highly recommend you go that route, lasota racing carries them. Don Lasota compares them to lab grade quality at 1/4 the price.

I've had innovates, and aem widebands before and the zeitronix is so much easier to install, setup and use. Its also much more stable of a reading.

Will it work with a speed hut gauge?

cj428mach

Established Member
That's kind of your responsibility to find out as I think speed hut makes several different wideband gauges. The zeitronix puts out a 5v output.

You'd be better off to go with an aeroforce gauge.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
only warning about aeroforce is if you want to use lambda it doesnt work well because itll only show one place after the decimal (so itll only display .8 not .85. The swing from .8-.9 is pretty drastic without the second decimal)

Brandon Adams

Established Member
That's kind of your responsibility to find out as I think speed hut makes several different wideband gauges. The zeitronix puts out a 5v output.

You'd be better off to go with an aeroforce gauge.

Priced the zeitronix, aeroforcs, And but none could seem to compare in price to the PLX, hard to beat 200$ for a gauge, controller, and sensor vise 380-440$.
Any issues with PLX before? Not trying to buy the cheapest but just being smart about the money.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Dynojet wideband 2 can usually be had around $200 ~ $230. They are tiny, compact super simple. 0-5 volt output representing 10-18 AF and matches the speedhut gauge perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread