Wideband equation

usmcah-1w

Established Member
Is there a way to enter in the equation for the wideband in analog on a already saved log?
I forgot to enter the equation before I did my pull for tuning so the analog is reading right. It is suppose to be raining for the next couple of days or I would just got make another pull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Interesting question. I don't think it would re-evaluate the readings seeing it's a saved file. Live link?

usmcah-1w

Established Member
Interesting question. I don't think it would re-evaluate the readings seeing it's a saved file. Live link?

Yes livelink, I have playing around trying to find out if I could but nothing yet. Figured I would ask and see since I am still getting use to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
They are CSV files (comma spereated values, pretty much plain text), can't you open it in Excel and use the equation to calculate the values then replace the originals? Still should open in Livelink it's not a proprietary file type.

bigmoose

Established Member
^it is a CSV. Open it in Excel and add another column with your formula referencing the analog value. I do this myself all the time.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread