Wide-Body Shelby GT500 Super Snake

mstg46

Established Member
I attended the 4th Annual Shelby Car Show on Saturday. They brought out a few of their toys including the Wide-Body Super Snake. After the show they pulled it out so I could get some shots.

The photos of the show are here:
2013 Shelby Show - a set on Flickr

Just the Wide-Body photos are here:
Shelby GT500 Super Snake Wide-Body - a set on Flickr

2013 Shelby Show by Mike M. Photos, on Flickr

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those exhaust tips look horrible, IMHO. Also, I really like how the wide body kit allows you to slam some huge tires in the back, but it makes the rear end look too big on each side.

gabe1530

Banned
Those exhaust tips look horrible, IMHO. Also, I really like how the wide body kit allows you to slam some huge tires in the back, but it makes the rear end look too big on each side.

i agree with you on those tips. some slash cut singles or a set of the 13/14 tips would look so much better.
overall, the SS looks amazing. great pics!

mstg46

Established Member

I agree with you about the tips. They could be better. However, I think the width is perfect. I don't think my photos do justice to how awesome this car really is. It had the biggest crowd all day and there were a lot of awesome cars at the show.

mstg46

Established Member

Palmer

Established Member
I saw that car in person a little over a week ago and I'm still undecided on it. Just not really feeling it for some reason.

mstg46

Established Member
great photos, I am just not sold on the rear wide body, need to see it.

Thanks!

I think I like it because it's different. I own a Mustang and I will always like them, but there are too many one the road. I think this is a good change of pace.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

That's exactly how I see it, too. Overall, I do like the wide-body kit, but the car already is fairly big, so, yeah, the wide-body just makes the rear-end look even more oversize. JMO.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
I like the look. I agree on the exhaust tips though .. I'd have to have something different than that.

Crowley

Users who are viewing this thread