Wicks new video

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nicely done video! Engine start-up and the in-car drive was great. That's a mighty nice GT-500.

quad

Established Member
Lol that was great! It looks like you snuck in an up yours when you grabbed the keys also lol! Do you have seat covers in the GT500? I can't really tell from the video. Let me know - I am looking for covers for my Terminator.

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
Lol that was great! It looks like you snuck in an up yours when you grabbed the keys also lol! Do you have seat covers in the GT500? I can't really tell from the video. Let me know - I am looking for covers for my Terminator.
Sorry for the late response! Just saw this, I don't have seat covers bud and thank you for the complements! And the key thing actually just happened like that with me fidgeting! But it worked out! Lol!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Full covers? Front and back? I see there are a few on eBay.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I “liked” the “hated it” gif only because it made me laugh. In reality I liked the video and the music.

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
I “liked” the “hated it” gif only because it made me laugh. In reality I liked the video and the music.
Thanks bud. Wish I had more video of the outside while driving. But tyvm! Maybe this summer I will have more content! I definitely liked the music lol

quad

Established Member
Full covers? Front and back? I see there are a few on eBay.
Only for the front. I bought some covers on Amazon for my other two cars but have not even unboxed them yet - 1 year later. I don't drive those cars much either lol. We have a leased car that I take out mostly for errands. I am not sure if those seat covers will fit the bucket seats of the Cobra. I guess I'll have to unbox them and get going with it and see if it works.

Users who are viewing this thread