Why you drive a SVT?

UBNSTRK

SVT GOD
Established Member
It was made by a company who had great products out...

Also what he said

It fit my criteria.

1) RWD
2) Power
3) 6-speed
4) IRS
5) 4 seats

Cobro

Banned
I opened the hood on the 96 and "WoW" looked like a Hemi :rockon:

That’s the first thing that sold me:beer:

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Allways loved Mustangs liked Lightning but needed a back seat . plus you can't beat the bang for the buck..

Darcsun

Established Member
IRS. I've only owned two door, V8 powered coupes since I was 15. After owning two T-Birds, IRS was a must.

out99sider

Established Member
since about the 4th grade, everytime i saw a mustang in traffic, i always looked for the cobras on the side to see if it were one of the "elite". this continued on to even today, as i look in traffic to see if it is a cobra, sometimes forgeting that i'm driving one. i've always thought whats the point of not dropping that extra money for something with higher resale value, rarity, and not to mention you save an ass of money trying to make your GT run with the Cobra boys. thats about it for me... and did they make 96 Mystic GT's? Nope.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
I wanted to get something that was done after failing to finish my 81 Fairmont project (306/T5/8.8 in a stock looking Fairmont coupe).

Something that was fuel injected, solid, and ready to roll. Let's face it, if you're going to take out a loan...make sure its on something you'll still want to drive in 5 years. Or 10. Or 50 in this case :)

I love my Cobra. I'll be buried in it!!!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I've always been of the opinion if you are getting a sports or muscle car you should get the top-of-the line model. This means Cobra, Corvette Z06, BMW M5, SRT-4, etc. They have better value and seem to hold up better than the lower models do.

Trucks are a different story for some odd reason. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread