Why would someone do this to a Cobra?

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I think if you took the front and rear garbage off of it, sell the parts to some ricer wannabe, replace with stock or something reasonable, You might have a decent car. :shrug:

I have seen many that are far beyond this easy fix! Assuming the motor is good and the owner just has terrible taste in exterior mods.

Ad leaves a lot to be desired though. Says a lot for the seller.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I think if you took the front and rear garbage off of it, sell the parts to some ricer wannabe, replace with stock or something reasonable, You might have a decent car. :shrug:

I have seen many that are far beyond this easy fix! Assuming the motor is good and the owner just has terrible taste in exterior mods.

Ad leaves a lot to be desired though. Says a lot for the seller.

That's true:rockon: I wonder what he did with the good looking stock front bumper:??:

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
that person should just be stripped of the cobra and given to a real enthusiast. that POS front bumper doesn't even line up correctly

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Well i would say its nothing a cobra front and rear bumper couldnt fix..then i saw the well worn crapass Powerdyne blower. At least the paint and wheels look pretty good lol. But 9500 bucks...uhhh NO

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Well if the ugly body kit was not enough to turn you away, the garbage Powerdyne blower should be. They are run by internal belts that always break. What a stupid design. :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread