Why we should be allowed to beat kids

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
Nothin a dark room and an ax handle couldn't fix.

Sick f**ks. I'm NO member of PETA but the senseless cruelty of this sort makes my stomach knot up. I'd like to have a lead pipe talk with these cute little pranksters.

crazydalt

Established Member
dude i wish i lived there.. i'd go buy some fireworks and go hunting.. give those dumbasses a peice of their own medicine.

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
This story pisses me off. We should jam their asses full of dynamite and have them riverdance over a bonfire.

:fm: :fm: :fm: :fm:

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Wow, those little focks would be on disability for the rest of their lives if I got my way :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Animal abuse is horrid. For their crimes they should be required to clean the local animal shelter kennels for 10 years.

I just wish wife/child/family beatings would be taken just as seriously. Don't see too many stories on that, do we? :nonono:

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
Animal abuse is horrid. For their crimes they should be required to clean the local animal shelter kennels for 10 years.

I just wish wife/child/family beatings would be taken just as seriously. Don't see too many stories on that, do we? :nonono:

Animal/child beatings are the worst because they are defenseless. A spouse is able to defend themselves more than a dog or child can.

DET_SVT02

Established Member
>:eek: i hope they find out who did this, sometimes street justice is what's necessary

Nothing a good ass kicking wont fix but on a lighter note:

saw a dude get rolled by a hooker out one nite he ran to a cop down the street and told him, he looked at him and just said so....there she goes I can still see her go get street justice :D

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
-------->FLASH!!! NEW Punishment approved ........
gasoline and M-80 enima found not to be cruel and unusual punishment in light of the crime commited....................... I WISH!!!!!
Jimmy:fm: :cuss: :burn: :mj: :loser:

UCBeau

:fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm:

stories like that anger me to no end. give me a baseball bat and 10 minutes with those stupid little bastards. they won't go near a dog ever again.:fm:

Users who are viewing this thread