Why this war will never end....

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
I like how they add their own touch by clapping. Almost makes it a dance rather than a routine exercise. :dancenana:

VNGNCE908

VNGNCE
Established Member
God. and someday some of those guys are going to be in their "special forces" units...The guy in the middle had me laughing hard.

bam

Established Member
No joke, the 4- and 5-year-olds I used to teach in sports clinics at the Y did 'rocket-soldiers' 10x better than that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, that is pretty bad. The drill instructor had to be laughing inside. :shrug: :nonono:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Wow, that is pretty bad. The drill instructor had to be laughing inside. :shrug: :nonono:

i think he was laughing on the outside, thus why he had to walk away lol.

the problem is they are trying to teach an american style of military, which doesnt work when your country doesnt have 200 years of military background and the pride that comes with being part of such. You think Washington had people doing jumping jacks in the continental army? No. They need to figure out what these people will fight for, and ensure they remember that everytime they go on a mission.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I like the motivational speech one better.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQGkciuyE7U"]YouTube- Iraqi Police Get A Motivational Speaker To Get Them Pumped Up Vidmax com[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread