Why plastidip when you can.........

oldmodman

Established Member
That would be perfect for illuminated number plates on the side of a race car in a 24 hour endurance race.

I went to the web site and apparently they will not sell the paint. Just offer to do the painting at their shop only.

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
That would be perfect for illuminated number plates on the side of a race car in a 24 hour endurance race.

I went to the web site and apparently they will not sell the paint. Just offer to do the painting at their shop only.

Well that's fine for now, but after the initial novelty wears off, they are gonna have to offer this in a spray can formula to stay in business.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is truly amazing, but applications must be carefully chosen. I can't see this working at all on a muscle car (exterior). But I'll bet that the import crowd will love it. Show bikes are an obvious application. Maybe it might work nicely on certain interior pieces with soft lighting (for ambiance). Neat for sure.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Several years ago there was the exact same thing called GatorGlass....bunch of crotch rocket guys out of south Chicago ran it, idk if they developed it but after a year or so it vanished.

pdm

Established Member
I can see the car a/v crowd getting into this too.

Now, if they could just get the color to be based on the voltage passed through it...

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
It would be cool for pinstripes or other subtle accents. But I see it turning into the next Ricer thing pretty quick.

Users who are viewing this thread