Why lie fit in SMH??????

CaDDy

Banned
Check the doors or on the radiator shroud/cover for a plate that has Roush serial numbers.

Also if the GT is SC 99% chance it has an M90. With the stock pulley that blower is already working hard. Whoop her ass OP, maybe that will get her to slap on a TVS to run with the big boys lol

J-Hem

Guy Trilby
Established Member
Even if she has the bossiest version of that which she claims to have and you have what you claim to have you should win. Funny how when you have a decent car and you're out and about driving it and someone asks you about it and you tell them the truth they always have something or know someone with something faster and or cooler no matter what. Am
I lyin or am i dyin' ? You somehow inspired performance automotive insecurity and are seeing the aftereffects. ..

kb1982

Established Member
I wouldn't get to mad over it op, let her think what she wants. Base GT or not, one never really knows what's lurking under the hood of any car really, unless you get to see it for yourself. Hell she could have a turbo on there, or it could be stock. This is why I don't run my mouth about my car at all.

My car runs around hoodless now days after a small hood pin fiasco. People dont even have to look under a hood. If it wasnt for possibly getting caught out in rain, and messing crap up, I would never put one on it. As for blow hards, they make for great entertainment with the crap they spew.

b5834006-794d-4b6b-9f92-e193ff5ec9a6_zpsdc4ede74.png

Users who are viewing this thread