Why lie fit in SMH??????

mavisky

Established Member
Roush cars are pre-title but would still come up as a GT on a Vin search I'd think. They're not classified as an actual manufacturer, same way the Saleens show up in carfax like the model they're built upon. The VIN is provided by Ford at Ford's plant. The only car with a Saleen VIN is the S7.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
+1 ^^^

OP come on. All Roush Mustangs come up as a Mustang GT.

fdafa.jpg

fafafasfeeeeeeee.jpg

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Roush cars are pre-title but would still come up as a GT on a Vin search I'd think. They're not classified as an actual manufacturer, same way the Saleens show up in carfax like the model they're built upon. The VIN is provided by Ford at Ford's plant. The only car with a Saleen VIN is the S7.

This.

Stage 2's I believe are not supercharged. Stage 3, 427, and 428's are. Also nothing fancy about the brakes on a stage 2 car, it may have some suspension components.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This.

Stage 2's I believe are not supercharged. Stage 3, 427, and 428's are. Also nothing fancy about the brakes on a stage 2 car, it may have some suspension components.

Yep. Stage 1 is just visual effects. Stage 2 is visual and suspension. Stage 3 is visual, suspension and engine performance. (Just a rule of thumb)

Explosive

Established Member
Joe blow running the vin wouldn't get anything. Brakes were optional. If it has vehicle specific graphics its quite possible. Roush doesn't want people making clones so you cant get production graphics without pics and proof of vin so its not easy to get ahold of those. Fakes are pretty easy to spot

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
As was mentioned, Roush cars come up as base GTs when you run the VIN. That's why the value plummets like a tank in the Pacific. It's near impossible to get financing on a used one unless you cough up some serious coin to meet the depreciated value of a standard Mustang GT. I looked into getting one many, many years ago when the SN95 was still in production. So buyer beware if you ever by a new Roush. The value IS NOT there!

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member

^^^THIS^^^^

Any Roush or Saleen that started life as a GT would have a GT VIN.

The few exceptions being the Saleen Cobras and if Roush did a Cobra or v6 model.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Yeah, I was thinking the same when I initially read this, but I though it was either Saleen or Roush that came up as what it is, not a GT... so I figured he knew.

Anyway... I am probably out of touch but what does the title mean? Why lie fit in SMH? What does that mean?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, I was thinking the same when I initially read this, but I though it was either Saleen or Roush that came up as what it is, not a GT... so I figured he knew.

Anyway... I am probably out of touch but what does the title mean? Why lie fit in SMH? What does that mean?

Means OP can't type.

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Even if it was a 427r or stage 3 you would have drug that shit. Those were turds, my buddy had one with a smaller pulley and a few other mods never got a chance to run it with my 2v probably a good thing for him lol.

I always ignore the people like her, blatantly and insecurely lieing about how fast their car is, there is no point to it unless you're grudge racing in which case you would brag how slow it is.

B0B

Established Member
I've met people like that before. They are stupid. I once had a girl tell me her 2002 Monte Carlo Earnhardt Edition would destroy my 530rwhp GT. I didn't try to argue with her. PIITB

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Who cares, people like that just go "oh thats nice" and carry on. Not worth your effort. Its the real life version of an internet troll.

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
There's a chick in my area like that too but she has a blue srt-4 neon. Always tried to be nice to her and compliment it since she is kinda hot but all she does is talk shit on facebook about every mustang she sees. So we lined them up one night from a dig and my Cobra took her 3+ car lengths before I let off. She kept bitching about it not being fair because she spun on take off but she couldn't let her turbo spool up from a dig. And then later that night kept posting on facebook that it was bullshit and she wanted a rematch (indirectly of course) and never messaged me again lol. Now her current boyfriend has an Orange srt-4 with even less mods than hers and they always peg the rev limiter any time we drive past each other in town. I just drown it out with my SLPs

shortydoo313

Established Member
Why dont you call her out and get to racing? Please get it on video, add it to this thread, move it to smackdown and link her to the thread. Good times will be had by all.

I figured The getting next to her on the fwy would be enough to get her to run it

this. call the bitch out.

I agree x100

OP come on. All Roush Mustangs come up as a Mustang

Didn't know that to be honest I'm not a fan of them to be honest. And yes I did write this post at whoever knows wat time in the morning. Plus Detroit public school education prob didn't help with my grammar on a few things. But know one thing if I can get that FROUSH to line up I'll tear her a new one and post that ASAP. and Id rather PIIJOANRIVERSB first

shortydoo313

Established Member
also I fig the brakes were on the stage 2 to go with the suspension. If not I stand corrected, question do they all still have the ROUSH plate on the dash?

Users who are viewing this thread