Why get mad?

MethosSVT

Established Member
I have gotten the not a real cobra due to rear bumper cover. Remember ALL Cobras have "Cobra" on the bumper.

Centri has also been called a Turbo, and I have have been told there is a vacuum leak due to the sound of the open bypass

hahaha same here, I used to get that all the time, people were like
" is it a real cobra???" a guy even told me "that is not a cobra it is a "regular" mustang" I was like, dude get close look at the callipers, look at the steering wheel, look at the damn engine, and finally get on the floor and loot at the rear suspension.

MethosSVT

Established Member
I have gotten the not a real cobra due to rear bumper cover. Remember ALL Cobras have "Cobra" on the bumper.

Centri has also been called a Turbo, and I have have been told there is a vacuum leak due to the sound of the open bypass

hahaha same here, I used to get that all the time, people were like
" is it a real cobra???" a guy even told me "that is not a cobra it is a "regular" mustang" I was like, dude get close look at the callipers, look at the steering wheel, look at the damn engine, and finally get on the floor and loot at the rear suspension.

mtrsprt

Established Member
Tons of Camaro owners are super sore losers for some reason. I've noticed this over the past 20 years. Goes hand in hand with the fuzzy dice, louvers, and mullet mentality....

germeezy1

Established Member
I don't see why people get butt hurt over random street races. Sometimes you bring too much....sometimes you don't bring enough....life goes on. I still laugh at all the people who fail to see the SRT8 on the back of my 300 before it is too late.

Dragu1a

Established Member
So I have to many stories like this to tell so I'll pick one haha I was doin about 70 when I pass this older SS camaro. I see his lights jump in my rear view and I think to myself "here we go". He pulls up next to me revs a couple times so I downshift to 3rd wait for the honks and we go. Pull about half a car in 3rd and about 2 cars in 4th. Let off around 130. He has dark tint so he proceeds to roll down his window, flip me off, and get off the freeway!
Now at the time my car was a total sleeper. Stock rims, stock ride height and it's a 99 so it still says mustang on the rear bumper so everyone thinks it's a "fo-bra" haha. But I have a p1sc procharger 10psi.
I'm like 90% sure this guy was spraying just based on car getting like 3 times louder about a second after he floored it haha

Back to the point though why do people get so mad?! When I get beat I think it's pretty bad ass haha especially if u surprise me in a sleeper.. As much as like putting the "WTF face" on others it's kinda funny to have someone put that face on you. What are your opinions about loosing a race to something u didn't expect?

define "older" SS. LT1? LS1? '69?

i didn't know nitrous made your car louder.

Charged99

Established Member
define "older" SS. LT1? LS1? '69?

i didn't know nitrous made your car louder.

Sry it was a ls1

Louder/ sound changed whatever. Why wouldn't it make it louder it's FI. Your burning more air/fuel in turn ur gunna flow more exhaust. Ur telling me u can't hear when someone starts spraying?

Users who are viewing this thread