Why get mad?

Charged99

Established Member
So I have to many stories like this to tell so I'll pick one haha I was doin about 70 when I pass this older SS camaro. I see his lights jump in my rear view and I think to myself "here we go". He pulls up next to me revs a couple times so I downshift to 3rd wait for the honks and we go. Pull about half a car in 3rd and about 2 cars in 4th. Let off around 130. He has dark tint so he proceeds to roll down his window, flip me off, and get off the freeway!
Now at the time my car was a total sleeper. Stock rims, stock ride height and it's a 99 so it still says mustang on the rear bumper so everyone thinks it's a "fo-bra" haha. But I have a p1sc procharger 10psi.
I'm like 90% sure this guy was spraying just based on car getting like 3 times louder about a second after he floored it haha

Back to the point though why do people get so mad?! When I get beat I think it's pretty bad ass haha especially if u surprise me in a sleeper.. As much as like putting the "WTF face" on others it's kinda funny to have someone put that face on you. What are your opinions about loosing a race to something u didn't expect?

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
If I lose to a sleeper If they dont wanna pull over and chat I just give em the thumbs up and a honk when we split

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Lol some people are sore losers. If you're gonna race better be prepared to lose there is always someone faster

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
People seem to get pissed when they expect to win and don't....likely thought it was GT.

Enjoy your FoBra

Last edited:

Charged99

Established Member
People seem to get pissed when they expect to win and don't....likely thought it was GT.

Enjoy your FoBra

Aha yeah I get so many people asking if it's a clone. Then again those are usually the same people that try and tell me my procharger is a turbo haha smh

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I love when people get butthurt. I destroyed a 350z in my car on the way home from work one night, the next night destroyed him in my powerstroke. Then cut me off and flipped me off lmao I still laugh at angry people that expect to win.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Aha yeah I get so many people asking if it's a clone. Then again those are usually the same people that try and tell me my procharger is a turbo haha smh

I have gotten the not a real cobra due to rear bumper cover. Remember ALL Cobras have "Cobra" on the bumper.

Centri has also been called a Turbo, and I have have been told there is a vacuum leak due to the sound of the open bypass

Last edited:

Stinger2011

Established Member
Good kill. I've never had anybody get mad about losing, but I did have a guy try to start a fight with me one time for telling someone that he jumped me before I could line up. He got pissed when that person told his step son that he cheated when the kid called my car a pos.

Why get mad? Cause it probably...more than likely...never went down the way you said...

I've seen more butthurt in 5.0 guys than I have in anyone other than the Blue Oval.

Great story but you know it ain't true jack...

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
You never know what your getting into with old muscle cars. In my old modded AWD DSM I messed with the wrong late 60's Camaro one night and got SMOKED so bad my feeling are still hurt. We went from about 20mph and his car launched so hard I could swear he pulled the front tires. It was easily a mid 9 second car, he probably left his parachute at home that night lol.

Charged99

Established Member
You never know what your getting into with old muscle cars. In my old modded AWD DSM I messed with the wrong late 60's Camaro one night and got SMOKED so bad my feeling are still hurt. We went from about 20mph and his car launched so hard I could swear he pulled the front tires. It was easily a mid 9 second car, he probably left his parachute at home that night lol.

Haha that's funny I just got beat last night by a evo. I figured this guy just had a stock evo with an exhaust but he was running e85 and full bolt ons putting down 400hp.

Why would I make it up? Haha
:lol:

This section is full of the most embellished, most exaggerated stories I've ever read anywhere...

Its not a matter of why make it up. Its a matter of your story is quite entertaining and has all the juicy details of ga reat story...which brings it under suspicion.

Hey if the story is 100% real and I'm totally wrong...then my fault. But so many of the entertaining stories in this section, like yours, just sound too hard to believe...

Nothing personal man. Just too much of a skeptic now with all these kill stories. :beer:

B746

Resident Logician
Established Member
I had one kid with a cammed ls1 camaro that called his friends out to "whip my ass" after he lost. Of course this was years ago. Thought people were better nowadays :rollseyes

Maybe its because some people take this way too seriously? Like losing a race is in some way a personal attack on their ego. Pretty sad.

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
i had a short blast from 60-100 with what looked like a stockish vw golf until I herd the turbo spool up and him take off I downshifted to 4th and he had a fender on me but it seemed like I was gaining I let off as we where approaching other cars and I'm not really into swerving around people ...it was fun surprised me a little bit for sure though

Users who are viewing this thread