Why do fat people complain about being fat?

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
Originally posted by LBguy
Americans like to eat but they don't like to move or break a sweat for anything. (for the most part)

I'm about sick of this stigma that Americans seem to have with the rest of the world. Americans don't like to move or break a sweat for anything? Then why the f--k do we have a higher gnp then any other country? Compared to other "industrialized" countries why do we have the highest hour work weeks with the lowest amount of yearly vacation and days off? This country is the way it is because of the sweat and labor of countless people from its inception. So what if we have a lot of fat asses laying around clicking tv remotes. It's only because we bust our asses working too many hours every day and have no other way to unwind. I'm lucky in the fact that my job requires alot of me physically so that I can be a slug at home yet still be skinny. Anyhoo, sorry for the rant because angry fat people annoy me too. I'm just sick of America getting bagged on by other countries because of the ****** left wing apologetists like Kerry who like to promote America as "profoundly sorry" for everything we do. Fuggin whole of Europe would be speaking German if it weren't for us. Hmmmm...I think I'm off topic. Maybe It's because I'm TIRED BECAUSE MY LAZY ASS WORKED 12 HOURS TODAY. :dw:

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
Why do people complain?

Answer that and you can answer your own question.

By the way, people complain because it is natural human nature to complain when something bugs you and you feel powerless to do anything about it. The people that don't complain are the people who get off their arses and do something about what bugs 'em.:coolman:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Most of the obese people I know dont complain about being fat because most of em cant admit that they are. As it goes though, you have to accept you have the problem before you can fix it.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by LBguy
But he's complaining for a legitimate reason. Fat people complaining about being fat is like a rapist complaining about why he's in jail.

So complaining about people complaining that he doesn't know or interact with on a daily basis is a legitimate reason?

WRONG!

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by MikeDoom
The people that don't complain are the people who get off their arses and do something about what bugs 'em.:coolman:

Precisely, but I think people just complain to get attention.

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
Precisely, but I think people just complain to get attention.

Bingo.

As for MikeDoom, if you are overweight, and have accepted it, and do not bitch about it, then this thread isn't directed towards you.

It is directed towards people who complain about being overweight and why they continue to do so when they can work out. You don't even need to go to the gym if you are THAT afraid. Jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups, and even cardio (which I absolutely hate) can drop a few pounds and clean up those clogged arteries.

If people get healthier, we have less needs to go to the doctor! Which in the end leads to better things: Longer life, healthy when older (50+), and no more BITCHING on TV.

Evileyes

Established Member
If you don't like fat people, steer clear of San Antonio, tx. I grew up there and then moved to San Diego, when I came back I realized people there love to stuff their fat A$$es with food. I think it was named Fattest City in the States a few years ago. Anyways, fat people that complain need to step away from the Big Mac and hit the gym.

Users who are viewing this thread