Why do fat people complain about being fat?

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Serious question.

I watched MTV about obesity the other day, and there were these people that would constantly complain about being overweight (except one girl, who was very confident and in control of herself) and did NOTHING ABOUT IT.

They waited around instead to get accepted for a type of surgery that would reduce their weight.

One of the people would cry when people made fun of him, but would not make ANY effort to reduce his bad eating habits (McDonalds anyone?) or go to the gym. Hell, he didn't even try out Atkins!

So, why do the obese / fat people always bitch when they have no real right to? I was fat in High school, so I went to the gym, and I fixed it. I quit eating fast food and drinking Mountain Dew.

Ever met any of these people? They need a can of Go Out and Work Out instead of a Quarter Pounder..

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Ahhhh...

It's the ole "I'm too fat to work out" workout!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :bowdown: :bowdown:

A catch 2222222. Or how about the "I need to diet before I begin my workout."

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by Vancouver83LTD
you drank mountain dew?
Looks like you'll be having test tube babies.
On the bright side they won't inheret any fat genes though

I used to be HOOKED on Code Red, then I seriously began to quit drinking sodas about 2 to 3 years ago. I was just going with Diet/Caffinee free, mainly in the form of Sprite, but now I am quitting those too. I only drink water, Gatoraide, and Kool-Aid (weekends) now.

Luckily, my plans to have kids are never.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Thats because people think if they cut carbs out of their diet, and eat 4 pounds of cheese and eat TONS of everything else they are going to lose weight, when the only exercise they get is moving their finger to change the damn channel on the remote control.

ANd when they get on the scale and weigh more, they say "I didnt eat any carbs, why am I still fat!"

Last edited:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I had a friend that thought he could loose weight drinking aspen edge because it was "low carb" he isn't the funniest clown at the circus though.:bash:

StangVixen

Established Member
I have to say that I am a little on the large side. But I have just had a baby (baby fat is hard to lose) that is why I go to the gym 4 times a week for an hour a day.. I was a 12 in high school and everyone called me fat so i started believing (sp) them but when I had my daughter I realised that I was a little on the chunky side so I am doing something about it. Even though I was a 12 everyone made me feel like I was a cow and I started complaning about then I realised I wasnt really all that big. But now when someone calls me fat all i say to them is that my daughter gave me this weight and I am getting rid of it. And if they dont like me because i am big then that is their loss. But some people do it to get attention or sympathy. But I have no sympathy for those who sit all day and eat and gain up to 300 to 600 lbs and comlain about being fat then filing against a fast food resteraunt for making them fat...it is really stupid and really sad
Vixen

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by StangVixen
I have to say that I am a little on the large side. But I have just had a baby (baby fat is hard to lose) that is why I go to the gym 4 times a week for an hour a day.. I was a 12 in high school and everyone called me fat so i started believing (sp) them but when I had my daughter I realised that I was a little on the chunky side so I am doing something about it. Even though I was a 12 everyone made me feel like I was a cow and I started complaning about then I realised I wasnt really all that big. But now when someone calls me fat all i say to them is that my daughter gave me this weight and I am getting rid of it. And if they dont like me because i am big then that is their loss. But some people do it to get attention or sympathy. But I have no sympathy for those who sit all day and eat and gain up to 300 to 600 lbs and comlain about being fat then filing against a fast food resteraunt for making them fat...it is really stupid and really sad
Vixen

See, you are TRYING, and that is what I am saying, these people I am talking about DO NOT even attempt the gym at all. I admire those who at least try, and it sounds like you got your stuff together, which is great!

:beer: Keep up the good work, I'm hitting the weights again myself!

John

StangVixen

Established Member
I understand what you are saying. And I agree with you. But people look at me (even on here) and think "what a fat ass" or some stupid stuff But I dont care but I know several women that do the exact thing that you are talking about and ask me how are you losing weight. And I tell them it is easy I get out of the house and DO things. I go to a gym where there is only women so I dont have to worry about men looking and laughing. Plus with a 16 month old you dont have time to sit and acquire fat...lol. She keeps me moving. Please by all means dont think I was being rude for I was not. Just a little edgy right now with IVAN knocking at the front door. But if I seemed rude I assure you I didnt mean to. Please forgive me if I did.
Vixen

SVT4ME

Established Member
My favorite fat joke is when they ask do these pants make me fat and you answer no it's the fat that makes you look fat.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I think, if you're gonna be fat, be funny. If a skinny person and a fat person make the same joke, with the same jestures, the fat person will be funnier.

But on to the subject...people complain, whether it be about the weather, other people, or theirselves, they're going to complain. Sorry, american people complain. We're typically lazy asses who like to bitch about stuff and want someone else to fix it.

trplblacksnake

Alcohol disposal unit!
Established Member
Ive been over weight all my life. Im not that worried about it I know if I quit eating so much damn fast food and worked out a little more I would drop .1 or so off of my 1/4 mile time but to be frank about it I enjoy it. I never cried about being over weight when someone said something bad about me or called me a name I just swung back and knocked the living shit out of them. They found out quick that I had a nice layer of muscle underneath. I was likened more like a bully back in junior and senior high. Now Ive cut down on eating so much and have been drinking lots of water at work instead of 3 or 4 Dr. Peppers and Ive lost a little.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I had a friend that weighed over 300lbs, had no muscle, and was short, I mean fat. He was the coolest, funniest kid I know. When he was around someplace near home, he would go try clothes on and go ask people if it made him look fat. and if they said no, he would be by a wall or table and turn around and put a hand down and bend over and say "what about now" it was so funny on how people tried to be nice and say no, not at all.

StangVixen

Established Member
the way I look at it I may be a little on the hefty side but I can work it just as good if not better than some of the smaller people I know. Because if you think about it...get all that fat moving and just enjoy the ride because it will keep moving until it loses its momentum....roflmao. I have not had any complaints.
Vixen

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
It’s because it's easier to sit and point the finger at someone else instead of taking care of it on your own. They are fat, so they are going to be lazy and find an easy cop-out. So whining about it will help them because some people will feel sorry for them and try and help. I think surgery is the dumbest, most ignorant way of losing weight. Only time I see that reasonable is if they absolutely have a disease and need it off them.

I think we should just stop making clothes for fat people. Force them to lose weight, although that is a scary image. But I think it would push them hard enough to lose weight unless they enjoy people looking at those fat rolls and crater dimples. Confident fat women scare me. Like the 500lb chicks who think they look good, oh man… As I said before, being fat isn’t a disease, shoving that fast food in your mouth every dam day is the disease. Stop being a lazy whinny bitches and do something about it. Instead of lifting up a thing of Eddy’s ice cream every night, lift up a 5lb weight.

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Americans like to eat but they don't like to move or break a sweat for anything. (for the most part)

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
Why do people complain?

Answer that and you can answer your own question.
But he's complaining for a legitimate reason. Fat people complaining about being fat is like a rapist complaining about why he's in jail.

Users who are viewing this thread