Whose black new GT, on I-5 N. today at 7:30ish pm?

sidewayz28

Established Member
lol ur car is MUCH MUCH nicer then this guys.. and i dont think youd do such a think through traffic :)

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
I think I know the car you're talking about. It looks and sounds bone stock. Just has some pretty ugly 20''s on it.

CobraDDz

SVT Rookie
Established Member
I had a Red charger R/T do this to me while driving in heavy slow traffic near sunset/park exit. He was reving his engine and had it in 3rd. Crazy bastard, but a sweet looking ride.

sidewayz28

Established Member
Tony, im not sure if it was stock i cant hear anything other then my car :-\.. radios hard to hear these days

sidewayz28

Established Member
blue snake, i cant exactly remember but i have a feeling it had some weird spoiler, the windos were not tinted if that helps

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
THere is a new black 07 GT rolling around. Some of you may have seen it up at Marysville ford where it sat FOREVER.

Car has a Saleen Wing, hood scoop, 20" black foose nitrous wheels, cat back, lowered(h&r's), and deep tinted Windows.

Sidewayz28, if you want to meet up with him, he works over at one of the business' in the Thiftway complex over in Marysville on the corner of 4th and State. I've talked to the guy and complemented on his car, it is VERY nice looking IMHO. FEel bad as he paid 42K plus and got some BS story about it being rare.

I live right over by THriftway if you need some backup.... :)

I "kind" of see where sidewayz is coming from on this. Some of you may remember a certain black 05GT that thought he was hot shite here in Marysville, would talk crap about my "slow cobra", yet refuse to race me anytime we met up. It can be frustrating....

BTW : Sidewayz, I still owe you a beating with the Cobra from last summer...... LOL!

sidewayz28

Established Member
hmm we MIGHT be talking about a dif car, cause this one i dont think had tinted windows unless he had them down, i cant recall.. but if it was the guy id love to give him a "run".
lol saleen lets get down to business here.. if this weekend is nice we shuold have a quick little run :) let me know! im kinda itching for a race

saleen09

Established Member
sidewayz28 said:
if this weekend is nice we shuold have a quick little run :) let me know! im kinda itching for a race

I guess if you consider "a chase a race"......... :p

My car is waiting on the blower to come back for repair from Steiggy's. As soon as it's back , I'll hit you up and we'll make this happen.....

saleen09

Established Member
dvast8n said:
That's the Quote of the day! I just might have to use it for a signature! :D

Can't claim it as my own. CHarlieCobra03 on here is who I stole it from....

MyFordsFly

Established Member
saleen09 said:
THere is a new black 07 GT rolling around. Some of you may have seen it up at Marysville ford where it sat FOREVER.

Car has a Saleen Wing, hood scoop, 20" black foose nitrous wheels, cat back, lowered(h&r's), and deep tinted Windows.

Yea I used to have to look at that car everyday. As long as it sat at that dealer I knew it wasnt cheap. Man its a nice looking car though, not $42k nice, but very nice none the less. Love the inboard headlights.

sidewayz28

Established Member
we should wait to make this happen after the end of this month ;) so i can get my planned mods up and running as well.. just waiting on my installer

saleen09

Established Member
sidewayz28 said:
we should wait to make this happen after the end of this month ;) so i can get my planned mods up and running as well.. just waiting on my installer

Fair enough.

Better get a big shot of squeeze in that CHEBBY so you can keep up....:thumbsup:

Last edited:

QUINT

Established Member
saleen09 said:

I've seen that car rolling through town. Saw it heading the opposite way on state street through the 88th st intersection of hell. I think that car looks very sharp.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread