Whose black new GT, on I-5 N. today at 7:30ish pm?

sidewayz28

Established Member
dont know if hes a member on here...heading south on I5 around boeing field close to 7:30ish pm.. new black GT, with some "blangin" chrome rims.. thought he was pretty quick, i guess.. fool almost hits me, then decides to pull a fast and furious and slice through traffic? well if your on here, let me know please.. id be more then generous enough to let u see tail lights in a REAL race.. not some bullshit ricer racing..

Tylerb59

Established Member
...as we must NEVER forget teh LS1 was touched by the hand of god ...

I once heard an LS1 beat Godzilla. Nothing can beat an LS1 -- no way no how. Not even another LS1!

It'd be a tie.

sidewayz28

Established Member
damn right... but honestly im not like conceeded about the LS1 and how crazy fast they are.. lol JK, as some of you should know i would take a termi all day over my car.. but if someone wants to race, why do something stupid and risk killing someone? but im pretty sure i could hold my own against a 06 GT with a catback :-D

Tylerb59

Established Member
sidewayz28 said:
but if someone wants to race, why do something stupid and risk killing someone?

Like calling out someone for doing something stupid ... only to attempt to rectify the situation by doing something even more reckless? As you put it ... something stupid and risk killing someone.

;)

:lol:

sidewayz28

Established Member
yeah really.. no one here street races or anything? PERSONALLY, if ur guna race U DONT do it in traffic... i know that was a pretty rhetorical statement tylerb but chill out

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok, everyone just step back and have a :beer: .

Ok, that's better. Everyone ok? Good. Now back to the LS1 bashing. :pop:

Tylerb59

Established Member
sidewayz28 said:
yeah really.. no one here street races or anything? PERSONALLY, if ur guna race U DONT do it in traffic... i know that was a pretty rhetorical statement tylerb but chill out

Chill out?

It's just the funniest thread that's been posted around here for a while.

Come in here beating your chest about your car being fast and not being able to prove it.

Call a guy out for doing something stupid, really only to say that was a dumb move but I can outdo that.

I'm just busting your balls but think about it. Street racing LITERALLY is more deadly then cutting a few people off. The premise of starting a thread like this is just plain silly. I can't help but laugh.

Who's the ricer now? :lol1:

Last edited:

sidewayz28

Established Member
haha tyler.. lets say ur driving down the high way.. someone looks at u like "your car aint shit", dips between cars like hes trying to race u? then u EVENTUALLY catch up to him, he does the same shit? me beating my chest? what do i have to prove? im very sorry for making this thread.. EXCUSE ME! god im so IGNORANT! whoops, this isnt LS1 tech is it? MY BAD

Last edited:

sidewayz28

Established Member
lol a few people... u would think differently if u saw this guy, im not trying to start shit.. if u dont remmeber or werent there, i drove my ass to go to some meet with all the mustang guys, i was the only chevy out of about 30 stangs..i dont think my cars the shit or any of that.. thats not me bud, street racing is DEADLY, but i honestly think if its at the right place/time how could it be any different from the track? anyways this is pointless seeing how this guys obviously not on svtp.. so ill go back to my ls1home.

Tylerb59

Established Member
I'm not going to beg you to stay, but you don't need to go anywhere. So what if you have a Chevy? Just said I'm just busting your balls.

Hell, I think I post at LS1Tech more then you do? I have to say I hang out with the Chevy guys (Ellis, Don, Mark, Rick) more then I ever have with the Mustang crowd. Hate to say it but they're a more active bunch -- mainly on the [track] racing side.

I've learned to roll with the punches and used to being the only blue oval in the pack. If you're jumping on a SVT forum you should learn to do the same. ;)

You know what it's like having to have your car trailed home from the track by a bowtie while you're driving home the Chevy that should have been on that trailer? :lol:

The thread is hilarious (take a step back and realize what you posted). Don't let that young age blind you from the irony. :thumbsup:

It's a classic example of ... well nevermind. Please don't think I'm attacking you ... just commenting. ;)

That's all.

Last edited:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
it was Tyler in his other black car! he is baiting you into a race with his secret ls1 weapon of mass destruction!

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
went to tnt a few weeks ago on wed. & came back with a new motor time of 11.70 @ 119.99. so now I am almost half as fast as you!

Tylerb59

Established Member
Wow! That's awesome, dude.

Look forward to runnin' ya out there. Maybe Paul can make it out there soon to.

It'll be like old times.

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
I hope so, The track was junk. I had the machs 60 down to 1.6 last year but 1.8 was all I could get last time. I guess you will have to show me how its done. I`m getting old.

Users who are viewing this thread