Who's your insurance agent?

Snkbyte

I'm the cream of the crop
Established Member
Ok tomorrow I will have full coverage on my cobra and it will be 207 a month for the cobra and 95 for my shit box 93 sundance and thats with a dui and I'm 24.

2HNB

Established Member
I pay 220 mo for the 03 Cobra, 03 Mountaineer, and 02 Focus through Costco All Full coverage, 100/250 deductables...

quad

Established Member
Originally posted by Snkbyte
...snip... and thats with a dui and I'm 24...snip...

Did you read in the news about the two guys who were DUI and the one guy stuck his head out of the car and was decapitated by a wire? His buddy did'nt even notice and went straight to bed when he got home. Next morning they found his friend's headless body in the car. Someone went to look for the guy's head and found it on the side of the road! It happenned last week I think.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Originally posted by 2HNB
I pay 220 mo for the 03 Cobra, 03 Mountaineer, and 02 Focus through Costco All Full coverage, 100/250 deductables...

Do you have to be a Costco member in order to benefit from the insurance? Even if that's the case, I'm sure it's worth it.

2HNB

Established Member
Originally posted by unit213
Do you have to be a Costco member in order to benefit from the insurance? Even if that's the case, I'm sure it's worth it.

Dan,

Yes you have to be a member, but it's like $45 a year. I saved abounch when I switched from AAA.

Tom

Snkbyte

Established Member
Originally posted by quad
Did you read in the news about the two guys who were DUI and the one guy stuck his head out of the car and was decapitated by a wire? His buddy did'nt even notice and went straight to bed when he got home. Next morning they found his friend's headless body in the car. Someone went to look for the guy's head and found it on the side of the road! It happenned last week I think.

Ya I heard it on drew and mike, that guy was way ****ed up to not even notice:bash:

Blksnke

Established Member
I don't know what you guys are complaining about. i have to insure 5 cars two with teenage daughters in college. And also the house. i belong to AAA, send them 670 a month for 11 months directly out of my checking account. Supossedly there is a deduction if they automatically take it out of your account. Just got to remember to take it off your account each month.

Snkbyte

Established Member
Originally posted by Blksnke
I don't know what you guys are complaining about. i have to insure 5 cars two with teenage daughters in college. And also the house. i belong to AAA, send them 670 a month for 11 months directly out of my checking account. Supossedly there is a deduction if they automatically take it out of your account. Just got to remember to take it off your account each month.

Your kids don't pay you :rollseyes

hwystr

Established Member
Progressive ~620/yr. depends where you live and past driving record, was $475/yr prior to having to file a claim...

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Some of you guys are getting pretty solid rates. I'm going to call Costco and AAA Tuesday morning. I see no reason why mine should be any higher. Money saved there gets dumped right back into the car!

Blksnke

Established Member
They pay for everything else besudes tuition. they are A students. Good kids. Can't complain. When home they do things like clean whole house and cut grass. So in a way they do pay back.

Snkbyte

Established Member
Originally posted by Blksnke
They pay for everything else besudes tuition. they are A students. Good kids. Can't complain. When home they do things like clean whole house and cut grass. So in a way they do pay back.

So you dont get hit to bad:thumbsup:

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
AAA jacked my rates up $638/yr and my friend's $450/yr.
Now -
$210/mn for Cobra
$83/mn for a rusted 93 TBird that only has fire and theft on it

I'm going to go down there Monday and kick them in the balls.

Users who are viewing this thread