Who's whipple got killed buy a black TA?

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
InArmyWPride said:
Hey all i just read all this today i havent been on svtp in awhile cause my dd got rearended and i have been doing military stuff so i have not had time.. Ya tinkrd beat me big deal, i have more hp yes but it was my 1st driving my car with the new hp and i weight around 3900lbs cause of the system and other stuff i have. I told tinkrd that and i also told him that i didnt care if he beat me. Thats life you when some and you lose some. Also i got a call that night from tinkrd asking if i did it. And no i didnt that is fuc*ing gay, i would never do something like that. To fuc* with someones car is way messed up. I dont no who did do it, and i do relize that it would make since i would do it cause i got beat. But like i said ask Tinkrd i didnt care that he beat me. I will race him again and if he beats me then sh*t he does lol. I love cars and love to race but i dont really care about winning and loseing. I beat 2 other cars that night and one so loseing to him didnt make me mad or anything. But i thought i would voice what i had to say cause like i said i just read this thred. SO to say again NO I DIDNT DO IT! and sry it happend cause that is Fuc*ed up. Also thanks for talking shit about me and my car.. i am not one to talk shit like i said i got beat! BIG FUC*ING DEAL, so thanks for makeing fun of me and say my car is a turd. My car didnt make the power i had hoped it would, so i am changeing the set up. I NEED TO GROW A SACK? DUDE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT FAR AS I KNOW WHAT THE FU*K HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE US. ARE YOU IN THE MILITARY? DID YOU GIVE UP A YEAR OF YOUR LIFE TO GO TO IRAQ, ARE YOU DO TO GO BACK IN JAN LIKE ME? HAVE YOU BEEN OVER THERE AND SEEN AND DONE THE SH*T I HAVE? NO!!! SO THEN NEVER EVER TELL ME I NEED TO GROW A SACK AGAIN! CAUSE THAT IS TOTAL BS! But anyway i spent a year in iraq and from the money i made there is how i built my cobra, so how i look at it is, its nice fun looks good and runs good. Cause iraq was prit sh*ty. So i was just happy to get home and do stuff to my car that i had missed. I hate people that talk Sh*t.
Cory

hey man its cool people here stuff and jump to conclusions, its a part of it I just try to ignore it, i was the same way with my car, takes practice, I dont have near as much done to my car as you, have learned to drive with the power i have I know you will be smoking some of these people one of these days, yeah mine is pretty heavy itself being a vert.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
I rode in the car the day they were testing after putting in all the mods with Ozzie that is one badass car, that car you raced would get owned, next time :-D

03DSGCOBRA

snakebitten1975 said:
I rode in the car the day they were testing after putting in all the mods with Ozzie that is one badass car, that car you raced would get owned, next time :-D

Not really :nonono:

jaypee1217

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:

you talkin about me? :coolman:

MTI LS1

STROKD said:
LOL Zach cracks me up... he's a dipshit at SMU and knows nothing. :poke: :lol:

LOL......exactly. I have all the respect in the world for the military and all the people that choose to be involved, but that doesn't mean you are a better person or have done more than I have.

I just wanted him to say something after people were talking about this for a week.

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
i was not saying i am a better person then you. i was saying you shouldnt tell me i need to grow a sack. When you know nothing about me and what i have done and seen in my life. The sack part is what made me mad. CAuse trust me half the shit i have seen and done i know alot of people couldnt handle... and no i am not trying to say i am a hard ass or anything, i am just saying it has been cool to see and do some of the stuff i got to do in iraq. All the other stuff can make it hard on a person, both mentally and physically.
Cory

Last edited:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
0DSGCOBRA3 said:
Not really :nonono:

well i did ride in a whipple car with ozzie weeks ago hell ive ridden with so in so many whipple cars they have put on, and turbo cars, heck it would be a good race, lol you cant even say your heavier than him

MTI LS1

InArmyWPride said:
i was not saying i am a better person then you. i was saying you shouldnt tell me i need to grow a sack. When you know nothing about me and what i have done and seen in my life. The sack part is what made me mad. CAuse trust me half the shit i have seen and done i know alot of people couldnt handle... and no i am not trying to say i am a hard ass or anything, i am just saying it has been cool to see and do some of the stuff i got to do in iraq. All the other stuff can make it hard on a person, both mentally and physically.
Cory

I didn't really mean it in a dorogatory way, just seemed like you were avoiding the whole thing. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread