Who's whipple got killed buy a black TA?

jaypee1217

Established Member
Not trying to bring up bull shit again, but just wanted to share. My car blew past all my expectations sunday.

Car ran 6.48@106 w/ a 1.42 60'ft.

Sadly, the tires were borrowed from a friend. So it might be awhile before i hit the track up again.

0DSGCOBRA3, sure you want some at the track? :poke: j/k

couple pics and vids:

Picture%20056.jpg

100B0194.jpg

100B0241.jpg

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/79EEF5B0-CF63-404F-BBEE-EFF93930399F.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3720BC7A-6828-40C3-AC77-B4B95EFB353C.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/018C1AC3-A9D3-45E3-92C4-ECF03DDDB587.htm

Last edited:

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Hey all i just read all this today i havent been on svtp in awhile cause my dd got rearended and i have been doing military stuff so i have not had time.. Ya tinkrd beat me big deal, i have more hp yes but it was my 1st driving my car with the new hp and i weight around 3900lbs cause of the system and other stuff i have. I told tinkrd that and i also told him that i didnt care if he beat me. Thats life you when some and you lose some. Also i got a call that night from tinkrd asking if i did it. And no i didnt that is fuc*ing gay, i would never do something like that. To fuc* with someones car is way messed up. I dont no who did do it, and i do relize that it would make since i would do it cause i got beat. But like i said ask Tinkrd i didnt care that he beat me. I will race him again and if he beats me then sh*t he does lol. I love cars and love to race but i dont really care about winning and loseing. I beat 2 other cars that night and one so loseing to him didnt make me mad or anything. But i thought i would voice what i had to say cause like i said i just read this thred. SO to say again NO I DIDNT DO IT! and sry it happend cause that is Fuc*ed up. Also thanks for talking shit about me and my car.. i am not one to talk shit like i said i got beat! BIG FUC*ING DEAL, so thanks for makeing fun of me and say my car is a turd. My car didnt make the power i had hoped it would, so i am changeing the set up. I NEED TO GROW A SACK? DUDE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT FAR AS I KNOW WHAT THE FU*K HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE US. ARE YOU IN THE MILITARY? DID YOU GIVE UP A YEAR OF YOUR LIFE TO GO TO IRAQ, ARE YOU DO TO GO BACK IN JAN LIKE ME? HAVE YOU BEEN OVER THERE AND SEEN AND DONE THE SH*T I HAVE? NO!!! SO THEN NEVER EVER TELL ME I NEED TO GROW A SACK AGAIN! CAUSE THAT IS TOTAL BS! But anyway i spent a year in iraq and from the money i made there is how i built my cobra, so how i look at it is, its nice fun looks good and runs good. Cause iraq was prit sh*ty. So i was just happy to get home and do stuff to my car that i had missed. I hate people that talk Sh*t.
Cory

Last edited:

jaypee1217

Established Member
InArmyWPride said:
Hey all i just read all this today i havent been on svtp in awhile cause my dd got rearended and i have been doing military stuff so i have not had time.. Ya tinkrd beat me big deal, i have more hp yes but it was my 1st driving my car with the new hp and i weight around 3900lbs cause of the system and other stuff i have. I told tinkrd that and i also told him that i didnt care if he beat me. Thats life you when some and you lose some. Also i got a call that night from tinkrd asking if i did it. And no i didnt that is fuc*ing gay, i would never do something like that. To fuc* with someones car is way messed up. I dont no who did do it, and i do relize that it would make since i would do it cause i got beat. But like i said ask Tinkrd i didnt care that he beat me. I will race him again and if he beats me then sh*t he does lol. I love cars and love to race but i dont really care about winning and loseing. I beat 2 other cars that night and one so loseing to him didnt make me mad or anything. But i thought i would voice what i had to say cause like i said i just read this thred. SO to say again NO I DIDNT DO IT! and sry it happend cause that is Fuc*ed up. Also thanks for talking shit about me and my car.. i am not one to talk shit like i said i got beat! BIG FUC*ING DEAL, so thanks for makeing fun of me and say my car is a turd. My car didnt make the power i had hoped it would, so i am changeing the set up. I NEED TO GROW A SACK? DUDE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT FAR AS I KNOW WHAT THE FU*K HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE US. ARE YOU IN THE MILITARY? DID YOU GIVE UP A YEAR OF YOUR LIFE TO GO TO IRAQ, ARE YOU DO TO GO BACK IN JAN LIKE ME? HAVE YOU BEEN OVER THERE AND SEEN AND DONE THE SH*T I HAVE? NO!!! SO THEN NEVER EVER TELL ME I NEED TO GROW A SACK AGAIN! CAUSE THAT IS TOTAL BS! But anyway i spent a year in iraq and from the money i made there is how i built my cobra, so how i look at it is, its nice fun looks good and runs good. Cause iraq was prit sh*ty. So i was just happy to get home and do stuff to my car that i had missed. I hate people that talk Sh*t.
Cory

Cory, I dunno if all of your response is directed towards me, but I have never said your car is a turd. In fact, in my post i said " i dont know if it was the Cobra owner".

In all honesty, your car runs strong I was just B/S'in that night b/c I wanted to race. I'm actually putting down well over 600HP.

Now you and 0DSGCOBRA3 would be a good race. Whipple vs. KB :thumbsup:

I come from a military family, so I have LOTS of respect for what you've done.

Good Luck, and I'll see ya at sonic. :thumbsup:

jaypee1217

Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
Jp your car is a monster, but you still got beat by Jaun. haha... :D

haha, yeah, that bitch ass beat me. :( lol

were you out there?? Should have come said hi.

Jake was driving Juan's car on that pass.

Yeah, my FPSS was cutting of the dope when i was launching. After that run, I bypassed it so it wouldnt happed again.

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
Nah I wasnt there or I would have. I saw the vid that jaun posted up. He has to have a cam in that car or nitrous. I cant believe its that fast all stock, but only 2800lbs.

jaypee1217

Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
Nah I wasnt there or I would have. I saw the vid that jaun posted up. He has to have a cam in that car or nitrous. I cant believe its that fast all stock, but only 2800lbs.

Nope his shit is a bone stock internals. That's what happens when your weighs 2900 lbs :rockon:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
jaypee1217 said:
haha, yeah, that bitch ass beat me. :( lol

were you out there?? Should have come said hi.

Jake was driving Juan's car on that pass.

Yeah, my FPSS was cutting of the dope when i was launching. After that run, I bypassed it so it wouldnt happed again.

jaypee1217:

You have a strong car for sure... I am not surprised you have beat twin screw cars the way you have. You have a little bit more than 600 RWHP my friend :thumbsup:... Based on that and weight differential I would say I have nothing for you on boost only. I need to get my tune squared away on the sauce and then we need to hit the track to get some runs in... I may not even have anything for you even with the dope !!! :rockon: :burnout:

Very fast car, low 10 second power for sure !!!

jaypee1217

Established Member
cool thanks man. No one expected my car to run that fast. Not even me. haha

I need to start saving for my own set of slicks/skinnies then I'll be happy to hit the track anytime. :)

03DSGCOBRA

jaypee1217 said:
Not trying to bring up bull shit again, but just wanted to share. My car blew past all my expectations sunday.

Car ran 6.48@106 w/ a 1.42 60'ft.

0DSGCOBRA3, sure you want some at the track? :poke: j/k

Sure why not, its all for fun. I'll prolly bust another halfshaft in the process, but o well. :p

Good times you ran. Your car loves the slicks. I hope that mine does.

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
jp no i was not talking to you, i was talking to big zach and who else ever said what they said. AH NOW THE TRUTH COMES OUT LOL!!! WEll that makes me feel better that you really have more power cause it made me feel like my car was slow lol

jaypee1217

Established Member
InArmyWPride said:
jp no i was not talking to you, i was talking to big zach and who else ever said what they said. AH NOW THE TRUTH COMES OUT LOL!!! WEll that makes me feel better that you really have more power cause it made me feel like my car was slow lol

LOL, its all good homie. And my car isnt' full weight either :p

Thats all you get out of me! I've said today that my car has over 600HP and isn't full weight.

That's more then i've told my own brother! :dw:

03DSGCOBRA

jaypee1217 said:
LOL, its all good homie. And my car isnt' full weight either :p

Thats all you get out of me! I've said today that my car has over 600HP

Is that with or with out the Bottle? :shrug:

jaypee1217

Established Member
0DSGCOBRA3 said:
Is that with or with out the Bottle? :shrug:

on the dope homie.

I'd love to see a LS1 over 600HP on motor. Gonna need a 427ci for that shit. :)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xtremejc said:
jaypee1217:

You have a strong car for sure... I am not surprised you have beat twin screw cars the way you have. You have a little bit more than 600 RWHP my friend :thumbsup:... Based on that and weight differential I would say I have nothing for you on boost only. I need to get my tune squared away on the sauce and then we need to hit the track to get some runs in... I may not even have anything for you even with the dope !!! :rockon: :burnout:

Very fast car, low 10 second power for sure !!!
Run him in the Rio JC! :lol:

MTI LS1

InArmyWPride said:
Cory

All I wanted was the story and it seemed after 100 posts that you were avoiding it since you do post here.

I said nothing about the military, that is your choice and has nothing to do with me so please spare me on how great you are and how shitty I am. I could care less what you do.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
BigZach said:
All I wanted was the story and it seemed after 100 posts that you were avoiding it since you do post here.

I said nothing about the military, that is your choice and has nothing to do with me so please spare me on how great you are and how shitty I am. I could care less what you do.
LOL Zach cracks me up... he's a dipshit at SMU and knows nothing. :poke: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread