Who's whipple got killed buy a black TA?

loud_snake

Established Member
0DSGCOBRA3 said:
I ran that T/A (TINKRD) once and we were dead even he was on the spray i was on pump gas tune. Iknow my car is making less power than the Whipple. I guess The kid who has the cobra could not drive. :kaboom:

That was my closest encounter i had since the kb was put on.

Jes? is that you

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Me too...

BigZach said:
I'd like a crack. I still got the Eaton too.

Maybe we can head out to Ennis sometime for some fun?

I'm up for a little fun at the track Zach... I wouldn't mind getting my ass drug all the way down the track given that I drive a slow ass whipple car too so it should not be hard... :burnout:

Let me know when you're going Zach and we can make plans.

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
I'm up for a little fun at the track Zach... I wouldn't mind getting my ass drug all the way down the track given that I drive a slow ass whipple car too so it should not be hard... :burnout:

Let me know when you're going Zach and we can make plans.

I'll be going with you guys after my heads go on. Then you will only have a 60hp or so advantage on me, but I'm 400lbs lighter. :thumbsup:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
I'll be going with you guys after my heads go on. Then you will only have a 60hp or so advantage on me, but I'm 400lbs lighter. :thumbsup:

I still have a little something else for you my friend... :poke: :beer: (I need to add some stickers to the car and you'll be history...)

jaypee1217

Established Member
ya'll let me know. I'm down for running anyone. You can usually find me at the Wed night GTG's.

Let me know!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
jaypee1217 said:
ya'll let me know. I'm down for running anyone. You can usually find me at the Wed night GTG's.

Let me know!
That sounds interesting... :thumbsup: I'd be down to run as soon as I get my junk alligned, unless I sell the blower off it soon, the check is supposed to be in the mail, so maybe we should try for this week? :(

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
jaypee1217 said:

Let me know!

Some of us depend on our drivers license for work and will not take chances on the street (although JKD got me to bend the rules once !). How about we all head out to the track sometime and get our fun there ! :thumbsup:

03DSGCOBRA

xtremejc said:
Some of us depend on our drivers license for work and will not take chances on the street (although JKD got me to bend the rules once !). How about we all head out to the track sometime and get our fun there ! :thumbsup:

I'm game, but once i get my car running. :(

ChrisUlrich

Metallica
Established Member
Oh man I can't wait for the results... Whipple Cobra vs. Heads/Cam/Nitrous LS1!! oh my god... hahahaha Thats over 1200rwhp combined. hahaha

Well... assuming the LS1 is putting a decent sized shot on. I rarely ever see a heads/cam LS1 put down less then 400rwhp. And hoping his bottom isn't built, this could be a long day for everyone at the track.

Oh man... get videos, write the race down as you drive it, give me all the details!!

jaypee1217

Established Member
STROKD said:
That sounds interesting... :thumbsup: I'd be down to run as soon as I get my junk alligned, unless I sell the blower off it soon, the check is supposed to be in the mail, so maybe we should try for this week? :(

it'd be a close race. I'd say no more then 1-2 car difference. Doubt you remember, but 2 weeks ago when Andrew was messing with Nate's car at Sonic, I talked to you for a lil bit then.

Sorry guys, I dont run at the track. My suspension isn't set up for it plan and simple.

03DSGCOBRA

ChrisUlrich said:
Oh man I can't wait for the results... Whipple Cobra vs. Heads/Cam/Nitrous LS1!! oh my god... hahahaha Thats over 1200rwhp combined. hahaha

Well... assuming the LS1 is putting a decent sized shot on. I rarely ever see a heads/cam LS1 put down less then 400rwhp. And hoping his bottom isn't built, this could be a long day for everyone at the track.

Oh man... get videos, write the race down as you drive it, give me all the details!!

The whipple car got his ass handed to him...if you did not read about it. :poke: ( but if your talking about JC's car, then that should be a good race.)

The Black TA is no joke, it is a stout car. :bowdown: ;-) :-D

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Well...

jaypee1217 said:
Sorry guys, I dont run at the track. My suspension isn't set up for it plan and simple.

I am not knocking you car brother as it sounds like it is really setup right but most of our cars are not setup for the track either. I have an IRS brace and cut springs, nothing else. I still even have the factory half shafts !!!

We may only get a few passes if they tech us hard anyway since I don't have a cage on the 03... I could potentialy be fun so maybe someday you decide to hook up with us at the track for some safe fun...

JC

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
jaypee1217 said:
it'd be a close race. I'd say no more then 1-2 car difference. Doubt you remember, but 2 weeks ago when Andrew was messing with Nate's car at Sonic, I talked to you for a lil bit then.

No I don't remember, lots of people were talking to me that night that I didn't know... Anyway, my car runs like crap, so I am sure you'd beat me with this new exhaust and blower I have... the way it used to be would be a different story, but that was 100 RW ago. :(

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
0DSGCOBRA3 said:
The whipple car got his ass handed to him...if you did not read about it. :poke: ( but if your talking about JC's car, then that should be a good race.)

The Black TA is no joke, it is a stout car. :bowdown: ;-) :-D

Who's Whipple car was it that got walked ? What color ? It sure looks like the car with the most power and better driver had the upper hand in this race...

What happened with the whole milk shake and all was super ****ed. If the owner of the cobra did do it, he deserves to have his ass kicked. Never mess with another mans ride !!!

Any H/C/I LS1,2,6 car with what sounds to be a healthy shot of the sauce is no joke... They are strong running cars for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread