Who's still paying these prices?

slpcamaross98

Established Member
when i went to wayne ford i told straight from the door i would not pay a penny over sticker but they kept pushing it saying they could save me by giving me more for my truck and it would save me on taxes on the new car as u can see i still dont have a 03 cobra yet if they come down to msrp i will go today and get it i havent called him back since monday when i left there i told him i would call him back that night or the next day which i didnt and sure enough he called my house and my cell and said to call him he will try to do a better deal that was wedn i didnt call back i will call him mon when i am off and tell him give it to me for msrp and all the other stuff with less money down and i will come sign the papers that day if not i will go else were well lets see what happens wish me luck guys i'll need it lol later chris

NastyWS6

Established Member
Atleast they are interested in getting you to buy the car and not just wait for someone else willing to pay that price tag

zero

Established Member
I picked my up for sticker price at Bankston Ford in Dallas. They had 5 on the lot.
They must have some in the back also as they had put another convertible out when I went back the next day.

95rcobra

The invoice price on the 03 Cobra I just had delivered to me last friday was 32,568 straight from the dealers tissue.

Beau Townsend is a brand new SVT dealer and probably is not setup yet with their inventory on the SVT website. But they are on the SVT website and they have about 10 Cobras remaining that some of you buyers will be able to get for invoice. good luck.

Later, 95rcobra.

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Originally posted by CaliCobra
That's all well and good, but how come they aren't listed as a SVT dealer and when you check their inventory they have 0 Cobra's ??

They just became a SVT dealer, that's why.

It doesn't seem like demand is slackening much for the 03's. I see prices going up even more in the spring.

Last edited:

raptorman02

Established Member
needless to say

Originally posted by fryingricecobra
Here in Arkansas I got mine for sticker. 34,750. They had it marked for 41K. I told them that I could buy them all day new on Ebay for 32,000 from a place in Dallas and started to leave.
Needless to say they came down to sticker. 5.75 percent for 5 years. I got it on Jan. 9, 2003.

Rice forgot to say that the fact that we bought two that day really made them think twice about charging us that extra fee. We walked out with two that day at sticker.

Users who are viewing this thread