Who's staying in Garden City during Mustang Week

jbes3

Established Member
Just wondering who is staying on the South end in Garden City? We got a beach house near the pier and were curious to see who would be near us. Where ya staying? We have about 10 coming up from Central Georgia... so far just one house, but it seems to be growing so we might need two.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
While we are not staying at Garden City this year, we have several times. We LOVE The Garden City Pier! I stay at my uncle's vacation house across from MB State Park, so I'm on the south end of MB and will be visiting the Pier a couple times.

jbes3

Established Member
Dmassey- cool. Our place is right across from the Pier on the inlet. I you know where dunes realty is, we are just down the street from there. Be sure to swing by if you are in the area!

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Sounds like you're on Atlantic Ave? I really liked that area. There's a cool bar there right across from their "pavilion" that does karaoke & stuff. We stayed on Waccamaw one year just about 3 houses down from the Pier.... just within stumbling distance lol

We'll DEFINITELY be visiting the Pier a time or two!

jbes3

Established Member
Sounds like you're on Atlantic Ave? I really liked that area. There's a cool bar there right across from their "pavilion" that does karaoke & stuff. We stayed on Waccamaw one year just about 3 houses down from the Pier.... just within stumbling distance lol

We'll DEFINITELY be visiting the Pier a time or two!

We are off Atlantic, on South Dogwood Drive. As you said, just stumbling distance from everything. About 600ft from the pier as well.

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Not staying there but my family use to stay in Garden City for the 4th of July week for over a decade while I was growing up.
Lot of nice houses there but it sure has turned into big money and golf cart central over the years.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I'm stayin in surfside with a few friends. I can see the garden city peer from the condo. Its about a mile walk down the beach.

Users who are viewing this thread