whos running a 2step on automatic car

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
mine just went on its part #8731....Paxton car...went from 1.51-1.53 foot brake launches to 1.48-1.49.....it doesn't seem like a big pick up but im still palying around with the launch rpm to find where the tc like it best....so far it seems 16-1700rpm is the sweet spot..ive got mine on a momentary button.....I do my burnout, walk the car up to the line, find the first light, use brake only to get the 2nd light and as soon as I have the 2nd light I hit the button and floor the gas...when im ready I let go of the button and brake together and im gone...

nordy racer

Established Member
i saw your video 9heinz and your car is running strong.. i had a two step on my GN in the past and the car hated it. hopefully Mustangs will love them lol..

side question.. this will work on a auto right? all the searching just now on the net shows mostly on 6spd cars..

Last edited:

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
About to do this myself. Wotbox did NOT work on my '12, going MSD this time. Might wire it to the hazard button.

Last edited:

Liln2o

Established Member
I noe that i bought 1 and sent it right back but my car is a 6spd i use the nuetral rev limiter in the sct handheld and it works exactly like a msd 2 step you would probably have to see how that would work out on a auto car.... Just my 2cents

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I noe that i bought 1 and sent it right back but my car is a 6spd i use the nuetral rev limiter in the sct handheld and it works exactly like a msd 2 step you would probably have to see how that would work out on a auto car.... Just my 2cents

no it does not work the same. it closes the tb blade and cuts fuel instead of only cutting spark like an msd 2 step or wotbox.

Users who are viewing this thread