who's really going to ra

wheelspin

Established Member
Brian:
He said he thought it pulled like his Cobra with 4.10's to mid range, but walked on it from there. He said it felt like it had a lot more torque though. He really enjoyed the ride. (kicking myself...) He wants to see it on the track though. I am going to see if I can talk him into going up with me on Sunday. I have another buddy who will be there with his Factory Five Cobra too.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by wheelspin
Brian:
He said he thought it pulled like his Cobra with 4.10's to mid range, but walked on it from there. He said it felt like it had a lot more torque though. He really enjoyed the ride. (kicking myself...) He wants to see it on the track though. I am going to see if I can talk him into going up with me on Sunday. I have another buddy who will be there with his Factory Five Cobra too.

Up Where??? Road America?? Cool!!!!!!

kevin

Originally posted by ragansrcobra99
and she won the 4x4 tow off, and pie eatin contest at the last fair. you she see her drive demolition derby.......WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!:D

brian, steve

you guys crack me up :D :D :D :D :D

i'll see both of ya at ra right steve?

kevin

brian + wrench + "couple of drinks" + contortioned postion (to get to the gas pedal) = new name for the car....

FLEXIBLE FLYER

and kev, i know you ain't no yankee, us suthunas have yet to put a tag on you folks out west ;)

I LIKE THAT hehehehahaha:rolling: :rolling: :D

kevin

brian + wrench + "couple of drinks" + contortioned postion (to get to the gas pedal) = new name for the car....

FLEXIBLE FLYER

and kev, i know you ain't no yankee, us suthunas have yet to put a tag on you folks out west ;)

careful brian, my dad's side of the family came outta tn (that includes my dad).

corse i've been in mi, ca, il, in, co, ks, mo, and TX:D :D

wheelspin

Established Member
Yeah, the guy with the snake is Rob. It's mineral grey with black stripes. It's a really nice car. People stop him all the time to ask about it. It goes like hell for a stock 5.0 drivetrain. (Of course it only weighs 2000 lbs, that helps.) He's going for the whole weekend. I think Jon is coming up Sunday, if not I will come up by myself on Sunday.

Um, how do I get there? :) I'm not going to have any trouble gettin in to watch am I ??

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin
oh, i know you then,

don't be looking for dean and brian, they'll be looking for me.:D

looking for you???? We know to just look for the "old man" :dw:

Cobra-R

Established Member

and proud of it.

sent all you guys an email!

Kevin,
Got your email, and yes I am going and planning on paddocking with you , dean and steve. :D

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Hmmm, mine is probably waiting for me at work. Just save me a space guys, it's hard telling how long it will take me to get through Chi-town. :(

Cobra-R

Established Member
ok. i know this going to sound a little wierd (remember who's asking)

does anyone know if there's a sonic drive-in in the vicinity of ra?

thanks

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread