Who's lives in East Tennessee?

BLACKVNM

Established Member
I live over in Maryville as well. White03vert is picking mine up - it may make me cry! I plan to get back into one if I can. I thought about going by the Clinton Highway show this Saturday if the weather cooperates. I've met a couple of you guys on here and would like to meet back up sometime!

FYI...it's a Hellion turbo car with full suspension and iforged wheels. It made 600/600 on 15psi.

Last edited:

Moburto10GT

I am in Nashville, TN, but there are quite a few people from the east TN area on tnmustangclub.org. Good group of guys and gals there, I am a member there too.

Last edited by a moderator:

JymBart

Established Member
I live over in Maryville as well. White03vert is picking mine up - it may make me cry! I plan to get back into one if I can. I thought about going by the Clinton Highway show this Saturday if the weather cooperates. I've met a couple of you guys on here and would like to meet back up sometime!

FYI...it's a Hellion turbo car with full suspension and iforged wheels. It made 600/600 on 15psi.

Well we'll just need to get some photos of it one way or another. Keep checking back for the actual photo shoot date. Trying to decide if I want to wait for some cooler weather, ....... we'll see what works best for everyone.
JymBart

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Jym I hit new posts and saw this. I didn't read the entire thread but here's a good website in you don't know about it with some SVT enthusiasts on it. I did skim through and didn't see the link though.

SVTOA Nashville

You could ask how to put a windshield wiper on and they would respond without joking about it. Great group of people!

JymBart

Established Member
Svtoa

Thanks Brian,
You're right, .... super great bunch of guys over at SVTOA Nashville, ... of course being the SVTOA Chapter Director for East, TN./Knoxville , .... I've known that for years. Just trying to get a little action going in this part of East,TN.

With temps today getting up towards 99º's, .......... I'm thinking everyone, .. including me just might find the quality of the experience might be better with cooler weather.
Stay Tuned,
JymBart

ItalianSVT

Established Member
In Maryville

Mine is basically a garage queen also, its been in the rain twice but certainly not on purpose lol. No question cooler is better! Its been crazy hot lately. The only Cobras I tend to see are Glenn's and Aaron's. There used to be a whipple powered one that was always at West Chevy since the guy worked there. Mine has 15,000 miles on it. I bought it with 9,000 on it back in 05.

JymBart

Established Member
Colors/Coupes/Verts?

OK, ....... how about what color Cobra do you have? Mines a Black Coupe.
JymBart

Users who are viewing this thread