Who's lives in East Tennessee?

JymBart

Established Member
If so where do you live? I'd like to have a get together & photo shoot for all the East, TN. Mustang/Cobra guys & girls.
Post here or send me a e-mail. [email protected]
JymBart

Last edited:

JymBart

Established Member
I'm located in Oak Ridge, .......... tell me about your Cobra. Do you know any other Cobra/Mustang owners in our area?
JymBart

Cannonball

Established Member
2004 black vert with 28K miles. Upper, lower and aux. pullies changed. Intake, off road x pipe, Bassanni exhaust, mafia and tune. LPW irs cover, Steeda short throw, Forge billet side scoop and hood vent inserts. Tint, shorty antenna, stainless cobra insert on back bumper. 17X10.5 chrome replicas out back with 315/35R17 Nittos out back. I know I am forgetting something, lol. Car is your basic garage queen, never been driven in the rain.
How about your car?

JymBart

Established Member
Black is beautiful!

I have a 03 Coupe, ...... had it since new in 02, .... lots of Mods, . about 3,000 miles, .... never seen rain, ........ do you know of any other Cobra owners in our area? Like I said I'd like to plan a get together and photo shoot.
JymBart

Cannonball

Established Member
I don't know of any around here. There are a ton of Mustangs, but it's been awhile since i've seen a 03-04 Cobra on the road.

JymBart

Established Member
I hear you on that, . I very seldom see another Cobra, ......but I know that they are out there.
Do you get to or know of any "Car Shows" Cruise-in's"?
Where are you getting work done on your Cobra? I have a tech that wears gloves when he does anything to mine, ..... and I get a discount on parts and labor.
Do you ever get over to the SVTOA web site?
JymBart

Cannonball

Established Member
I do almost everything myself. I had Halls Service Center do my alignment, and would use them in case of a major repair that I couldn't do myself. There is a cruise in every Saturday night in the Clinton Plaza shopping center off Clinton Hyw. There are usually a lot of cars. I have been by to look at the cars, but have never went in mine. There are usually several local shows a year, you just have to look for them. This is the only Ford related website I frequent.

Last edited:

JymBart

Established Member
Stay in touch on car show info you can allways shoot me a e-mail at.
[email protected]
I'm allways looking for a fun car show.

Here's a link to a show that I ( I'm The East , TN. Chapter Director for SVTOA ) helped our dealership sponsor put on on TN. Just click on the first photo to enlarge it and use the next button.
Gallery - Photo Albums - Package

stangboy04

Tre' flippin
Established Member
Im in Knoxville but I drive a V6. If youre looking for more tennessee based mustangs check out the Tennessee Mustang club. Ive seen a few cobras driving around west knoxville, mostly a Redfire coupe, with Borlas on it.

Cannonball

Established Member
Stay in touch on car show info you can allways shoot me a e-mail at.
[email protected]
I'm allways looking for a fun car show.

Here's a link to a show that I ( I'm The East , TN. Chapter Director for SVTOA ) helped our dealership sponsor put on on TN. Just click on the first photo to enlarge it and use the next button.
Gallery - Photo Albums - Package

Sent you a PM.

JymBart

Established Member
Im in Knoxville but I drive a V6. If youre looking for more tennessee based mustangs check out the Tennessee Mustang club. Ive seen a few cobras driving around west knoxville, mostly a Redfire coupe, with Borlas on it.

Tell me what you've done to your mustang.
JymBart

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
I live in Jefferson City

I would like to do a photoshoot im about to pick up blckvnms car in about a month so id be ready by around july 22nd or so

JymBart

Established Member
I live in Jefferson City

I would like to do a photoshoot im about to pick up blckvnms car in about a month so id be ready by around july 22nd or so

Hey glad you posted, .. what car are you getting? If you know any other Cobra / Mustang owners, spread the word and let's see if we can add a few more cars to the photoshoot.
JymBart

95'lightning

Established Member
I live in maryville. I have an 86' gt and 95 lightning. One of my friends has a couple of 93' cobras and a couple of nice foxbody verts. Depending on time and location I'm sure we would be up for something if you wanted some old school stuff around.

Cannonball

Established Member
I live in maryville. I have an 86' gt and 95 lightning. One of my friends has a couple of 93' cobras and a couple of nice foxbody verts. Depending on time and location I'm sure we would be up for something if you wanted some old school stuff around.

I love old fox bodies. My first car was a 1979 5.0 fox. I need to sell my boat that I never use and buy me a nice fox to sit next to the Cobra in the garage.
Nice rides you have there, too.

JymBart

Established Member
We've got a good start, . who else is looking for a pro quality photo of your baby?
JymBart

Users who are viewing this thread