whos kenne bell termy

gtowncobra

Established Member
does anyone know who this use to belong to. very impressive car kenne bell charged 600 and some odd rwhp

hfgfv.jpg

wqeqw.jpg

gtowncobra

Established Member
lol i know its for sale hence why im trying to find some info on it. im not really interested in buying more so the integrity of the dealer.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Hahahaha, man termi or termy sounds so frickin........... GAY Who started that shit?

Anyways, nice Cobra, stripes should be thicker. IMO

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
There is no abbreviation for "Terminator" people!!!

Thank god someones saying something, i been biting my tounge seeing termy and termi pop up everywhere....

****ing gay....

Admins, I know theres a setting in vbulletin that will automatcially change words... could we set up termi and termy to automatically change to terminator????

:beer:

SVT_4_me

Established Member
Thank god someones saying something, i been biting my tounge seeing termy and termi pop up everywhere....

****ing gay....

Admins, I know theres a setting in vbulletin that will automatcially change words... could we set up termi and termy to automatically change to terminator????

x1000000000000000000

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
don't think i've seen the car around before. looks nice though....

best idea i've ever heard of!

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member

****ing gay....

That is the best idea I have heard in a long time! I can't stand it when people refer to these cars as "termi". :xpl:

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
he lives in Glenpool OK.

And I agree....I think we should enhance the above idea to say "I am gay" instead of Termi or Termy....it's like a baby word.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
That car was for sale on here a few months back, I actually almost bought it but the deal on selling my car fell through. It has a built motor, cams, KB, longtubes, etc. He was letting it go for 23K. He told me he had a buyer that had a check in hand, and I guess he did get rid off it as it's now for sale by a dealership...

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
That car was for sale on here a few months back, I actually almost bought it but the deal on selling my car fell through. It has a built motor, cams, KB, longtubes, etc. He was letting it go for 23K. He told me he had a buyer that had a check in hand, and I guess he did get rid off it as it's now for sale by a dealership...

question....you made 550 rwhp with a ported blower/pullies only??? no cams or internal mods?

Than another 88 rwhp on a 75 shot? and only gained 3 mph at the track?

I guess it is a termy though.:??:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
question....you made 550 rwhp with a ported blower/pullies only??? no cams or internal mods?

Than another 88 rwhp on a 75 shot? and only gained 3 mph at the track?

I guess it is a termy though.:??:

Read the sig a little more closely. My times are when I was only running an upper pulley and no lower. And after getting the car on the dyno the 75 shot was more of a very rich 50 shot as it was a super safe email tune, but never the less it was jetted for 75 so that's what I claim. The new numbers are with the lower installed and a dyno tune on both blower and nitrous, the car should go deep 10's this year....

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
Read the sig a little more closely.
:shrug:

ok. you say this..."550/538 blower only" your mods are the stage 3,pullies, etc...

I asked how you made 550 with a stage 3 blower with 17-18 lbs of boost on "blower only". Eaton's don't perform well over 16psi even on steg's.

I was wondering how you made 30 more hp than me on 2 more # boost if that...my tune is very aggressive....you say yours is safe and mail order.

Then I saked how you got another 88 hp on a 75 shot. You said you only made 50, so something doesn't add up and I was wondering if there were any missing mods.

I see your slip and I believe it which is also why I ask.

No flame intended but I would like an explaination so maybe I can hit those numbers for only about another 150$$

Users who are viewing this thread