Who's in Missouri?

01Lightningwafb

Established Member
I talked to house of boost. they do not do dyno anymore. all they do is sell parts. what a shame

2011 5.0 whipple 2.3. has not seen dyno yet. magnflow exhaust. Warrensburg, mo

purevenom

Cobra with a hairdryer
Established Member
I talked to house of boost. they do not do dyno anymore. all they do is sell parts. what a shame

2011 5.0 whipple 2.3. has not seen dyno yet. magnflow exhaust. Warrensburg, mo

I'm in Warrensburg also. We need to get together sometime and cruise.

nick88

Established Member
I'm in St. Louis. There are alot of mustang guys around here. Theres a bunch on the stlmustang forum. Theres also a 1/4 mile at Gateway International Raceway.

00gmsonoma

Established Member
St joseph missouri here. 04 torch red mostly stock just turned over 6k. Looking to get together with some kc guys this summer.

My BOSS

Established Member
Im Here

St Joseph here. Great to see all the Missouri Mustangs. Im like everyone else. When it get better outside let's all get together.:beer:

cichlidbob

Established Member
Back in SWMO in...relocated to Joplin MO from Fishers Indiana. Graduated High School in St Louis and went to Missouri State in Springfield MO.

Lee83

Established Member
What part of Missouri? I'm in the bootheel (Southeast). We have an 1/8 mile track. 2 and half hours north or south of me gets me to St. Louis or Memphis TN were there are 1/4 tracks. Springfield is 3 hrs away and I think there is a 1/4 mile track there. I'm sure there is probably a 1/4 mile track in Kansas City.

I am new to this forum. And am from the bootheel also. Have an 01 lightning. Built. :rolling:

Lee83

Established Member
New to this forum.

Is that show me speed do alot of GM stuff? Ill have to get ahold of my buddy and see where he took his fox to have it tuned last year bc he said the place he took it to in springfield did something wrong and fried his ECU.

I have heard of house of boost, I may look them up.
Anyone know of a guy in STL named bobcat that does alot of work with mustangs?

Ya I know bob. He tuned my 01 built lightning.
He's in park hills. I'm in the bootheel about 20 mins from dexter.

Users who are viewing this thread