Who's in Missouri?

The Mongoose

Established Member
Pretty much stock, just got back into the car after a year and a half of no license. Finally in the position to spend some moolah and time on her :rockon: I worked at Modine Manufacturing down there but other than that i usually just make trips there to eat at Coltons restaurant and visit my father. Haven't really stumbled across any Terminator guys or Termi cars for sale around here, would sure love to be in an 03/04 though.

I'm sure you have an idea on what you want to do. A built motor with a Vortech T-Trim would be pretty bad ass. If you're ever down in Jeff and want to run, shoot me a PM. I've got a 2002 Trans Am WS6, M6 with long tube headers, true dual exhaust system (dumped) and a SLP lid with K&N filter. Tying to sell it as we speak so I can get into a 03/04 Terminator.

99cobrasvtstang

Established Member
I'm sure you have an idea on what you want to do. A built motor with a Vortech T-Trim would be pretty bad ass. If you're ever down in Jeff and want to run, shoot me a PM. I've got a 2002 Trans Am WS6, M6 with long tube headers, true dual exhaust system (dumped) and a SLP lid with K&N filter. Tying to sell it as we speak so I can get into a 03/04 Terminator.
Too many different ideas, would love to slap some forced induction under the hood though. I've always liked WS6's, stout cars! How much are you looking to get out of the car? Miles, Year Etc..? And yeah for sure i'll keep you in mind next time i head that way.
Anyone local got a pulley tool so I can replace my pulley? Just figured Id check the local guys first.
No pulley tool here, have you looked into renting a set from Advanced Auto Parts, O'riely or any other auto part stores :shrug:

bbarnhill

Established Member
Too many different ideas, would love to slap some forced induction under the hood though. I've always liked WS6's, stout cars! How much are you looking to get out of the car? Miles, Year Etc..? And yeah for sure i'll keep you in mind next time i head that way.

No pulley tool here, have you looked into renting a set from Advanced Auto Parts, O'riely or any other auto part stores :shrug:

Hum ... never thought they would have one to rent ... Ill check that out. Thanks man!!

The Mongoose

Established Member

It's a 2002 WS6 with 46,000 miles. 6 speed, Pewter in color, long tube headers, 3 inch true dual exhuast system, SLP lid, CCW 505a wheels, etc. I'm looking to get $15,000 out of her. Looking to see quick too because I'm itching to buy a Cobra.

Vitoman

Established Member
Hi guys, I thought I would post this here. Im setting up a dyno tuning day here in Des Moines, Iowa at Karl Performance with Bob Kurgan. He is willing to come tune really any time you guys are interested. Im thinking late March or Early april if everyone is willing. He would like to do a 2 day event, Friday and Saturday, so it would really work out great for the guys who are willing to come on Friday to fill that day and we can Work on Saturday from there. Here is how it breaks down-

He would like to see about 12 cars between the two days. Pricing starts at $400 to Bob plus the dyno time to Karl Performance. So for example, if its a basic pulley, CAI tune on a '03 Cobra you will pay Bob $400 and if we have 6 guys per day you will split the dyno day rental ($695) between the 6 guys which would come out to $125 per person with tax. So if thats about what needs done you will have $525 in the deal between Bob and Karl Performance for a custom Kurgan tune and dyno time. You pay us for the dyno, you pay Bob for the tuning. If its a more involved setup you potentially would pay more to Bob for the tune, but Ive worked with him tons of times and set up dyno days with him as well and he is always reasonable. He can tune any stand alone on any make so if you want him to do something other than a Mustang with SCT it can be done.

So at this point I would like to compile a list of who would be willing to come and when. TENATIVE dates are-
March 29, 39
April 5, 6
April 12, 13
April 19, 20

If we can compile a list of when you can make it, what you have and what you are looking to do I will forward it to Bob. Also, if we cannot get al least 12 cars we will have to move dates to later on thru the summer, which a lot of it is filling up quickly for Bob and Karl Performance both. If you have any questions feel free to email me or call me here at the shop, 515-963-7197. This is always a good time and I hope everyone can be a part of it. Thanks!
Ryan Vitiritto

Kintclan

Established Member
Jc

I am in Jeff City. I just traded my flamed 05 Mustang vert for my dream vehicle The FORD LIGHTNING!!! I have always wanted one and finally found one that needed a good home. Gotta love that supercharger whine.

Giller1

Established Member
Hey im fixing to do some building on my 03 snake, but I dont know of any places to have it tuned. Any places yall know of?

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Hey im fixing to do some building on my 03 snake, but I dont know of any places to have it tuned. Any places yall know of?
Hey Giller1, Show Me Speed in Springfield has a Dynojet. They put my suspension on & dynoed my Shelby. Good guys & knowledgable. 417-724-1320. The owner is Wes.

Giller1

Established Member
Is that show me speed do alot of GM stuff? Ill have to get ahold of my buddy and see where he took his fox to have it tuned last year bc he said the place he took it to in springfield did something wrong and fried his ECU.

I have heard of house of boost, I may look them up.
Anyone know of a guy in STL named bobcat that does alot of work with mustangs?

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
There's been a mix of every make everytime ive been there. But the owner is a big LS fan. They seem to know their business. Where is this house of boost? You drive the black termi?

Users who are viewing this thread