Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I am a stick in the mud. Really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
It's a week from Saturday and I was just wondering who's going to be there, if you are local.
I will be there, from NH
Just a yes or no and where you're coming from. This should be a HUGE show! :beer: It would be nice to connect the screen names with the faces... :pop:

colin450

Established Member
I'll be there. I'm only about 20 minutes away from the place so I have no reason not to go.

FastPhilly

SVT Cobra
Established Member
I will be there along with 2face from here. We live right down the street. The guy Dennis from Tasca High Performance was the guy who tuned my car as well. He has been building the 1000HP Shelby and should be ready for next weekend. They have a pre-production release of a 3.3L Whipple on it, I heard of the 3.4L but no mistake this is a 3.3L chrome. SICK!!!

gtmustang00

Established Member
where is it? Merrimack, nh? i know tasca ford day at the drag strip is sept 29th.

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
gtmustang00 said:
where is it? Merrimack, nh? i know tasca ford day at the drag strip is sept 29th.

No, it's in Cranston, Rhode Island (right off rt 95) on Saturday. Easy drive. Here's Tasca's link:
http://www.tasca.com/
click on the 10th Mustang & Music Show in the lower left side of the screen and you'll get all the details. There are going to be a Sh*tload of Shelbys (old & new) there. Admission is 2 cans of non-perishable food. Gates open at 10, get there early as this shoud be a record turnout with Shelby (the man) being there!
I even know 2 guys from FL who are drivng up tomorrow morning with their cars. Wild stuff!

RossSVT

Established Member
crispy23c said:
Oh, yeah! This is going to be very cool! I'm sure you know the SuperSnake will be there too :eek:
We'll hook up for sure! See you then. ;-)

~Chris

Chrispy, I was at Tasca this morning. Adam O's car arrived at about 7:30 AM he didn't sleep all night. Car looks awesome. See you Saturday. You comming to the house after?

Users who are viewing this thread