Who's driving what to FFF

svtleen

Established Member
I was wondering just out of curiousity...what stangs I'll see at FFF and associate with a screen name since everyone is anonymous on here. :D

This is what I'll drive there.
SaleenCobra99003.jpg

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Pefect thread... I will have my 03 Cobra there... didnt have time to get the hood painted though.

newwheels001.gif

speedy98snake

Needs another Cobra
Established Member
Ill be in my 98 cruising around with a 01 Black Lightning on black 20's.

l_371c70ea99304e0cb1f26a8b1536733b.jpg

Last edited:

speedy98snake

Needs another Cobra
Established Member
Well doesnt look like im gona be driving the Cobra anymore. Tnite i went to figure out why my exhaust is leaking and found out my hanger ripped two holes in the back of my muffler. Im over the Bassani mufflers dumped and was going to get a new cat back anyway but doesnt look like im gona get it together before sunday. Looks like im taking the F1.

l_c44fd0060c9a4cd0b9900abf94a3640b.jpg

Stevo151

Established Member
damn lovin the rides guys! :rockon: never been to FFF since this is my first year in Cali but i was thinking about driving up there just to see all the bad ass cars!!! I know my car aint shit compared to everyone elses on here... what exactly is FFF? :shrug: sorry im a lame ass... lol

But ill be takin the stang if i decide to go up! :coolman:

laruei

Established Member
My baby on the right.. my roomates on the left who is also going... gonna be at cars and coffee sat with 2 others then driving up north to techco to watch the dyno day.. anyone that wants to roll is more then welcome!

P1040073.jpg

svtleen

Established Member
damn lovin the rides guys! :rockon: never been to FFF since this is my first year in Cali but i was thinking about driving up there just to see all the bad ass cars!!! I know my car aint shit compared to everyone elses on here... what exactly is FFF? :shrug: sorry im a lame ass... lol

But ill be takin the stang if i decide to go up! :coolman:

Fabulous Fords Forever
Roll down to TGIF in Carlsbad and roll deep up to Knotts with socal.:pepper:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
My baby on the right.. my roomates on the left who is also going... gonna be at cars and coffee sat with 2 others then driving up north to techco to watch the dyno day.. anyone that wants to roll is more then welcome!

P1040073.jpg

Wow, those cleaned up nice, Ian! I wish I could go....stupid work :bash: Anyway, I will see you tomorrow morning....bright and early!!!

laruei

Established Member
Wow, those cleaned up nice, Ian! I wish I could go....stupid work :bash: Anyway, I will see you tomorrow morning....bright and early!!!

Thanks... i got his aligned today and we got the polish and wax done at about 11 last night.. so all is well and ready for this weekend.. you hear anything back from number 4? :shrug:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I'm only like 5 minutes away from Knotts. So it will be a short drive.

CobraPics4.jpg

do you work at a school? ive seen a black terminator parked in a school parking lot out there. off magnolia iirc.

ill be taking this
Forged Trucks/SUVs Photo Gallery - Photo 63 of 69 by True Forged Wheels - MySpace Photos

and this
True Forged Wheels's Steve's 03 Cobra Terminator Photo Album - MySpace Photos

:dancenana:

ill try to bring some of our brushed aluminum billet hood vents if anyone wants to buy a set at the show. ill give a $30 show discount (cash only of course).

Users who are viewing this thread