Who's car/cars are for sale?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn Scott, never thought I'd see the day. Sucks to hear about your motor. Guess the Porsche is just too nice and too reliable. So what is going to fill that void in the garage?

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Its hard... Bad time to sell a car.. great time to buy a house...

So, while I am loosing money now selling the car lower.. Ill make it back over the length of a morgage by putting more down... Thats what I have to keep telling myself anyway...

03CobraDom

Established Member
I've been contemplating putting mine on the market for the past couple months.. works been slow, cutting back hours and laying off.. I'm asking $21k for mine..

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Busta, I thought you had just come to your senses and realized you had to have a vert.
I didn't know you were looking to get rid of your car. :(

I want something that I can have just a good ol' time cruising in. I don't need anything nearly as serious as what I own now.

A nice, clean vert with low mileage, bolt-ons, leather and a nice sound system appeals to me.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah really, mine is for sale too if someone offered me the right price for it. Scott, I"m sorry to see you let yours go.

Dale, I can understand your desire to unload it, but I'd sleep on it once it's fixed if I were you...it sure is a nice car...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Dale, I can understand your desire to unload it, but I'd sleep on it once it's fixed if I were you...it sure is a nice car...

It's not only the insane bad luck of the car, but the money as well. Don't wanna continue paying a lot for a car that I'm hardly driving, plus I could use the money for plenty of other things right now.

It all comes down to I was stupid for selling my GT.

Scott, are you getting the older Z3 style M coupe or the newer Z4 style? I've always loved the older ones and I hear they are awesome on the track.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Thanks for all the responses guys! I think Kevin's car is going to get picked up by my friend Anthony.

Boobinspector

Established Member
Scott from what you said last time you should definetly not drive the cobra once it is fixed, it might keep you from selling. So in that case I volunteer to drive that beast home for you. You know if you drive it you'll end up keeping it.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Anyone sell theirs over the last few weeks?

Mine will be up once I get a fresh tune sometime next week. $25k with Whipple, ccws, new light bar not installed yet, 2 different tonnaus and car covers.

Tims97SVT

Established Member
Wow I can not believe how many people are selling their cobras. I wont be selling mine. Once it is payed off I will feel a lot better cause it will really be mine and not the banks. I could not bring myself to sell my cobra. I traded my L for it and that was hard I really loved my truck but I love my cobra even more.

Users who are viewing this thread