Who's car/cars are for sale?

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I have a friend that is looking and I know that many of the MACA members really take good care of their rides. Who's selling? Just trying to hook him up with a nicely done car.`r

convert03cobra

Established Member
Mine really soon when Chris finishes tuning it...lol Long story short I had to leave it there as one problem lead to another. Great guy and I'm sure he will get it right. Dam car is just pissing me off. I think Dale is selling his too...lol

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
evilnss is selling his. i don't know if he has already pulled the 3.4 whipple off yet, i know he said he was going to be.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Mine will be on the chopping block when I get it finished. I think it's bad luck for me.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
He is looking for a coupe, and modded already.

Ok so, Mixxer, Busta, Kevin, Cookieman, NeverFast, Brandon, and maybe Dale and Rob.

I see badsube's car is also for sale and Darryl and Jose of the offer is right

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Mine really soon when Chris finishes tuning it...lol Long story short I had to leave it there as one problem lead to another. Great guy and I'm sure he will get it right. Dam car is just pissing me off. I think Dale is selling his too...lol
Wow.....really sorry to see you sell so soon Rob. Was looking forward to seeing your new monster out and about, especially at the track.

convert03cobra

Established Member
Wow.....really sorry to see you sell so soon Rob. Was looking forward to seeing your new monster out and about, especially at the track.

Just frustrated Dwight. I don't think I will sell at this point. It just has been one problem after another trying to get it right and I really need to thank Billy for always being there at a drop of a dime ready to fix whatever is needed. Its summer already and I just want to drive the car. I'm sure Chris will get her tuned up right and I will fall in love. As long as crap stops happening to her and costing me a small fortune (literally), I won't sell it.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Just frustrated Dwight. I don't think I will sell at this point. It just has been one problem after another trying to get it right and I really need to thank Billy for always being there at a drop of a dime ready to fix whatever is needed. Its summer already and I just want to drive the car. I'm sure Chris will get her tuned up right and I will fall in love. As long as crap stops happening to her and costing me a small fortune (literally), I won't sell it.

I only need to point to this post - or a hundred other like it - whenever somebody questions me about not modding the crap out of my car...

I completely understand, Rob. OF COURSE I want to have the baddest-ass 700+HP, low 9-second Cobra around. But mods bring problems, problems bring frustration, and frustration brings ideas about selling your car.

PLEASE don't let me come to that, my fellow MACA members. I beg you to stop me before I get too deep into the sickness!!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I only need to point to this post - or a hundred other like it - whenever somebody questions me about not modding the crap out of my car...

I completely understand, Rob. OF COURSE I want to have the baddest-ass 700+HP, low 9-second Cobra around. But mods bring problems, problems bring frustration, and frustration brings ideas about selling your car.

PLEASE don't let me come to that, my fellow MACA members. I beg you to stop me before I get too deep into the sickness!!

No, I really think you need a whipple...

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Mine is for sale... so is the focus... Im downsizing to put towards a bigger down payment for a house to lower the monthly payment.

Users who are viewing this thread